+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to submit my wife and kids medical report even if they are not accompanying with me?

dd4303

May 8, 2018
Hello Friends,

I am planning to submit my PR application without my wife and my kids. Do I need to submit there eMedical with my application?

Anyone please kindly guide me.

Thanks,
dd4303

Sampower

May 9, 2018
Yes, you will need to submit medical and pcc even if they are not accompanying you. for kid, below 18 i think not required(PCC).

dd4303

May 8, 2018
Yes, you will need to submit medical and pcc even if they are not accompanying you. for kid, below 18 i think not required(PCC).
Thank you very much for your kind feedback.
So what is the best way to stay in Canada even I’m not going to get approval of my permanent residency?
Am I still eligible for the bridging open work permit soon after submitting my permanent residency application?
Will it get approved before refusal of my permanent residency application?
Please kindly suggest me some better option. Thank you very much.
Regards,
DD4303

Sampower

May 9, 2018
I am not too much familiar with BOWP but i had seen in forum that you can apply for it while PR application is in process. go through the forum.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for your kind feedback.
So what is the best way to stay in Canada even I’m not going to get approval of my permanent residency?
Am I still eligible for the bridging open work permit soon after submitting my permanent residency application?
Will it get approved before refusal of my permanent residency application?
Please kindly suggest me some better option. Thank you very much.
Regards,
DD4303
You haven't stated your status in Canada or given much context to provide proper advice. Applying for PR does not grant you eligibility for a BOWP by itself. You must have a valid work permit which hasn't expired.