+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to sign use of representative form?

L7843257

Nov 8, 2022
Hi guys,

So I am about to register my EE profile. I will fill all the blanks myself and prepare the documents. However, I am thinking asking suggestions from a licensed consultant along the way and maybe let him review my documents afterwards (paid).

In this case, do I need to sign the use of representative form? I am asking because I do not want to lose access to my own profile.

Thank you guys, much appreciated!

Santiago25

Mar 14, 2023
Hi guys,

So I am about to register my EE profile. I will fill all the blanks myself and prepare the documents. However, I am thinking asking suggestions from a licensed consultant along the way and maybe let him review my documents afterwards (paid).

In this case, do I need to sign the use of representative form? I am asking because I do not want to lose access to my own profile.

Me too

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hi guys,

You can take my service without giving me access to your profile