Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/06/2010
Pls am confused about the new CIC requirements, it was said on the checklist that number 12 that gather and summit all the documents on both checklists i.e. CIC and Visa office checklists. My question is that if I want to send my my documents to CIC Nova Scotia under the rule, because it written on the both CIC and Visa office checklists that we should include:

1. include a copy of passport page (bio data page)

2. original copy of IELTS

these are written on both CIC and Visa office checklists, so do I need to send two original copies of IELTS with my application forms to CIC office in Sydney Nova Scotia or what. so somebody help.

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
zacolas said:
Pls am confused about the new CIC requirements, it was said on the checklist that number 12 that gather and summit all the documents on both checklists i.e. CIC and Visa office checklists. My question is that if I want to send my my documents to CIC Nova Scotia under the rule, because it written on the both CIC and Visa office checklists that we should include:

these are written on both CIC and Visa office checklists, so do I need to send two original copies of IELTS with my application forms to CIC office in Sydney Nova Scotia or what. so somebody help.
hi,
as per the rules u need to send original copy of ielts which will be returned to at later stage.
regards,
benjamin

Olabisi2010

May 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zacolas said:

Hi Buddy,

You need to send the Original IELTS results to CIC, Nova Scotia. When you are sending documents to CHC, include copy of the results with you, and remember to make enough copies for your keep.

Best wishes
Olabisi

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Please be clear, it is not Original COPY of the IELTS,,

Rather, it is THE ORIGINAL IELTS itself (and not the copy)

Good Luck!!

Curiosita

Jul 9, 2013
Please answer me anybody! Did I get it right, that CIC will return the original test to us, no matter we're selected or not?

Official IELTS policy is that they don't send any extra (might happen that the office we did the test at will stick to the rule), only to "Institutions", and we've got no idea yet where to order the copies so to pick them up later.

Would be nice to keep the originals at home until expiry. *especially considering the test price*

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
Curiosita said:
Please answer me anybody! Did I get it right, that CIC will return the original test to us, no matter we're selected or not?

Official IELTS policy is that they don't send any extra (might happen that the office we did the test at will stick to the rule), only to "Institutions", and we've got no idea yet where to order the copies so to pick them up later.

Would be nice to keep the originals at home until expiry. *especially considering the test price*
Hi Curiosita,

If your make it into the cap then it wont be returned. If God forbid your application is returned due to being incomplete or not being in cap then you will get it back.

But hey I am sure an original IELTS TRF is not much of a high cost if you get your PR. :) No?