+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to Reupload the same document in different sections?

Oct 26, 2019
Hi,
I'm in the post ITA stage of uploading documents.
I've uploaded my birth certificate with the translation, notarized copy and affidavit in the proof of relationship section to prove my relationship to my aunt.
Now in the proof of financial support section, I'd like to prove my relationship to my mother (whose details are also in the birth cert uploaded in the proof of relationship section )

I'd like to know if I need to reupload my birth certificate again in a different section or would it be possible to just write a letter and mention that I've already uploaded it another section, and to refer to it there?

The thing is by uploading the birth cert with the translation etc, in the financial support section, I'll be exceeding the 4mb file Size limit.

Appreciate your help. Running out of time!

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2019
Hi PrasadK,
I did try compressing the file but the quality was rubbish because it's already a compressed file, so I was wondering if it's redundant uploading the birth cert with the translation docs twice.

But if you feel it's necessary to upload the same documents again in each section that they're relevant to, I guess I'll do it. Not sure if they'll be able to read though :(
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it

Last edited:
Reactions: PrasadK