Do I need to re-submit the ECA report?

cesarcrfilho

Oct 15, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Hi guys,
Good afternoon!

I've applied for permanent residency through the Express Entry system (under the Canadian Experience Class program). Recently I've received a message from IRCC with the following:

"In order for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada to process your application, we will need
to review and verify your spouse’s (xxxxx) Education Credential Assessment (ECA)
evaluation report by using World Education Services (WES)’s online service. To date, we have not been
able to verify your spouse’s report."

My wife already requested the duplicate from WES, and the document was already sent to IRCC. My question is: what now? I don't have any link to re-upload the document, and after I contacted IRCC they simply sent me a standard message that makes no sense.

So, should I worry about this or IRCC will simply get my wife's ECA report through WES online service and I don't need to re-upload?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Cheers,

Cesar

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Ensure that the report number, issue date etc. that you submitted in your application is accurate. If there is any error, contact IRCC through the webform to inform them of the correct data.