+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to provide my recent Transcript to CIC for restoration of Study Permit.

hassaananjum

Jan 7, 2018
Hello,

I hope this message finds you in good health. I have been in Canada not studying since April. I have been out of my status and have been planning to apply for a study permit restoration but from a different university I just got admission in in Quebec. I was currently studying in BC, from which university I was asked to withdraw for a year because of low grades. Now I have until Dec 31st to apply for the Study Permit Restoration. I have already received the CAQ and am preparing my file to send to CIC for review.

The only thing I currently do not have is the Transcript of the university I initially came to. Do I need to apply for a study permit restoration without giving them the recent Canadian University (withdrawn) transcript which is full of Ds and Fs. :\

Also I have my English Ielts exam reports from 3 years ago. I am still in Canada and have not been studying or working ever since my study permit expired. I had a band of 7 overall and met all the requirements. Do I need to give an updated IElts along with my application. I do not have my Ielts and will not be able to receive it by December 31st.

Please tell me about the transcript from this university? Do I need to provide them official transcript or is it just optional because I am a bachelors student and I will be studying in another field of study and will be starting over again.

Your reply would be appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,

hassaananjum

Jan 7, 2018
Or would you suggest me to go back to my home country and apply for a new study permit at the same university and continue my studies here at the same university? Can I do that? Can I apply for a new study permit as soon as my withdrawal period is over and want to continue at the same university in BC.

Also I now this is a far shot, but does the withdrawal from university affect on my PGWP? If yes, then what would be better for me because I can certainly afford to start over and study hard this time at the new institution?

Please I am very confused. Please help me out.