+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to provide all documents for Job for which I am not claiming points?

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Ordinary said:
Do I need to provide all documents for Job for which I am not claiming points?
If u didnot include that work in ur EE profile, then u donot need to prove it..only prove what u included in ur profile

Good luck ☺

susana

Nov 4, 2008
All those who are not being thrutful in their applications and misrepresenting their working experience be careful, if caught you will be banned for Canada for five years,

And to the OP, yes, you have to provide a letter of all the declared jobs . It does not matter the experience does not give you points.

canadadreamming

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
in the final PR form there is question on last 10 years what do you do, if there is a gap even for 1 week, they will investigate, if misrerepresent, application will be rejected and ban for 5 years

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
canadadreamming said:
in the final PR form there is question on last 10 years what do you do, if there is a gap even for 1 week, they will investigate, if misrerepresent, application will be rejected and ban for 5 years
Yes, in the form after getting ITA we must include information for the whole work history, but for the supporting documents we donot need to get all supporting documents ( reference letters) for all jobs, we just need to provide the reference letters for all jobs included in the EE profile.

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chantal111 said:
If u didnot include that work in ur EE profile, then u donot need to prove it..only prove what u included in ur profile

Good luck ☺
this answers my doubts as well.

my wife has 9 /2 years work exp in total. but her first job was not declared in the EE profile since it was difficult to obtain an employment certificated that contains job duties and salary etc. we decided not to include it.

what was declared is her present job for almost 7 years....

fpnc2983

Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chantal111 said:
Yes, in the form after getting ITA we must include information for the whole work history, but for the supporting documents we donot need to get all supporting documents ( reference letters) for all jobs, we just need to provide the reference letters for all jobs included in the EE profile.
I think you are correct. What has been declared on the EE work exp part should only be the ones that would come with supporting documents.

though of course on the 10 years history we have to put everything without gaps even if it means you were still in school at that time.

berniechin

Dec 13, 2014
fpnc2983 said:
I think you are correct. What has been declared on the EE work exp part should only be the ones that would come with supporting documents.

though of course on the 10 years history we have to put everything without gaps even if it means you were still in school at that time.
Do we need to list all previous jobs in the EE profile, although there is one job (work during study) I can't and I don't want to claim for points?

The job was in parallel with my study.

If I don't list the job in EE profile, do I have to list them in the form after ITA? Since the period of work was within the period of study, there will not a gap. But I do have the sticker of work permit on my passport. Will this be a kind of mispresenting once they see the work permit?

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
berniechin said:
Do we need to list all previous jobs in the EE profile, although there is one job (work during study) I can't and I don't want to claim for points?

The job was in parallel with my study.

If I don't list the job in EE profile, do I have to list them in the form after ITA? Since the period of work was within the period of study, there will not a gap. But I do have the sticker of work permit on my passport. Will this be a kind of mispresenting once they see the work permit?

Sorry i did not understand ur case.. but my understanding is that: (1) In EE profile we should include only the work we can prove by supporting documents. That is why when people get ITA their profile can not be updated, because CIC want u to prove this information(this information is reason of getting ITA)....

(2) when u fill ur final form after ITA , u should include all ur activities ( work, study, unemployed, etc) .we should be truthful with all information we provide in the form and include all history for 10 years.

Note: in ee profile we r not asked about all information ( like children) ...they only ask u about factors that can add points for u...so donot include anything on ee profile that u can not prove (this means that u r creating ur profile with information u can not prove!!!!!!!)...but again after getting ITA it is another story, we must put all information (even if u didnot included them in ee profile) correctly in the form, however for the supporting documents (work and study) we must prove all information we included in EE PROFILE

I hope this help. if anyone has different opinion , i appreciate ur response.

Thank you

uozer

Feb 6, 2015
look i struggled a lot about this, researched, talked to a lot of people. no definitive answer. at the end i decided it doesnt make sense to give letter for each job experience. it would be too much for me to collect, and too much for cic case officer to verify. you get top points if you claim 3 years of experience. so at the end i entered only last 2 jobs over 4 years to the work experience section.

there is a personal history section, i entered there all the job details.

then it gives you the documents required, the system only asked for the 2 jobs i claimed points for.

this is what i did based on logic, no guarrantees its right, but this is what makes sense both for applicants and cic case officer.

hope it helps.

Reactions: illegal_immigrant

friendof2005

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08-06-2016 (to NDVO)
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
uozer said:
look i struggled a lot about this, researched, talked to a lot of people. no definitive answer. at the end i decided it doesnt make sense to give letter for each job experience. it would be too much for me to collect, and too much for cic case officer to verify. you get top points if you claim 3 years of experience. so at the end i entered only last 2 jobs over 4 years to the work experience section.

then it gives you the documents required, the system only asked for the 2 jobs i claimed points for.

this is what i did based on logic, no guarrantees its right, but this is what makes sense both for applicants and cic case officer.

hope it helps.
I AGREE, Me too did same. we include only work exp which we are claiming points and provide proof, after getting ITA, provide entire 10 year history.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
uozer said:

hope it helps.
I agree with you

berniechin

Dec 13, 2014
chantal111 said:
Sorry i did not understand ur case.. but my understanding is that: (1) In EE profile we should include only the work we can prove by supporting documents. That is why when people get ITA their profile can not be updated, because CIC want u to prove this information(this information is reason of getting ITA)....

(2) when u fill ur final form after ITA , u should include all ur activities ( work, study, unemployed, etc) .we should be truthful with all information we provide in the form and include all history for 10 years.

Note: in ee profile we r not asked about all information ( like children) ...they only ask u about factors that can add points for u...so donot include anything on ee profile that u can not prove (this means that u r creating ur profile with information u can not prove!!!!!!!)...but again after getting ITA it is another story, we must put all information (even if u didnot included them in ee profile) correctly in the form, however for the supporting documents (work and study) we must prove all information we included in EE PROFILE

I hope this help. if anyone has different opinion , i appreciate ur response.

Thank you
sounds reasonable. Thank you!