+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to memorize all those years?

Mm71

Mar 11, 2015
For those who have taken the tests, do I need to memorize all those years in the booklet?

whiz

Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mm71 said:
For those who have taken the tests, do I need to memorize all those years in the booklet?
You better do. I suggest you study the flash cards in the below website to help you memorize the dates and historical personas:

http://citizenshipcounts.ca/flashcards

krohmal

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mm71 said:
would be better to go through online practice tests, so you just look through the book and find the right answer. Trivial memorization isn't the optimal way to be prepared for the test unless you have good memorization skills. I mean you need to practice as well.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
Try v-soul

their On-line Questions are very close to the real one's ( in my experience )

ionics

Mar 16, 2015
Mm71 said:
Try not just memorize them, that is hard. Try putting them into chronological context so it will be easier for you to guess correct answer on the test.

insighty

Oct 26, 2015
ionics said:
Try not just memorize them, that is hard. Try putting them into chronological context so it will be easier for you to guess correct answer on the test.
True!

You need context! The tests are different. Some hard and some easy. For the harder ones you need to look through the answers figure the context and guess. For example a question on who {random lady} is cannot be the 1st female nurse since no one recognizes the 1st nurse Or another question on the war on plains of abraham cannot involve USA because USA didnt exist before 1776 (wasn't called USA then) understand?