+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to inform IRCC about my oversea trips after I submitted my application

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This past weekend I went to the US (neither my country of residency or country of origin), and I plan to go to the US again for about a month in August. I have submitted my application in May this year. Do I need to inform IRCC about these trips?

I think I don't but just to be safe I want to ask you guys here just in case. ;)

Thanks!

sikkavarun

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
wenfeizh said:
This past weekend I went to the US (neither my country of residency or country of origin), and I plan to go to the US again for about a month in August. I have submitted my application in May this year. Do I need to inform IRCC about these trips?

I think I don't but just to be safe I want to ask you guys here just in case. ;)

Thanks!
I have a similar situation and not sure about that. I also have a job change by next week. Not sure about that too. I asked this question here in forum but received no communication as of yet about it.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
wenfeizh said:

Thanks!
You don't need to report any trips taken after submitting application.

No Man Left Behind

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
sikkavarun said:
And what about the Job change?
No need to inform IRCC about that either.