+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to go to Canada to do the lenguage test?

maxafp

Oct 18, 2017
Hi folks,

First off, I want to thank you all in this forum for sharing your knowledge and experience with us.

I have a 'dumb' question. Is there any possibility to create an EE profile without having done the lenguage test? I read is not possible, so that means that if you don't go to Canada first (Or a couple of other countries) you CAN NOT create and EE profile?

Thanks in advance :)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi folks,

First off, I want to thank you all in this forum for sharing your knowledge and experience with us.

I have a 'dumb' question. Is there any possibility to create an EE profile without having done the lenguage test? I read is not possible, so that means that if you don't go to Canada first (Or a couple of other countries) you CAN NOT create and EE profile?

Thanks in advance :)
1. No, to create an EE profile you require the language test.
2. Check to see where the IELTs is held in your country. They are held in over 140 countries https://www.ielts.org/book-a-test/find-a-test-location

canoninsaudi

Jan 14, 2015
1. EE profile won't be live without an acceptable IELTS score.
2. Application for immigration to any country can be lodge at anytime at anywhere you are in the world as long as you have internet. You do not have to go first to the country before you apply, unless you have a valid tourist visa where you can feel living into your country of choice, such as Canada.