+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i need to go different visa center than previous visa center where they refused my visitor visa?

Anujin batorgil

Jul 11, 2019
In June , 2019 (3 months ago) i have applied for visitor visa and since here is no official visa center to make decision in my homecountry , my documents went to HK office ( In mongoia there is vfs center where they send documents to other offices) but they refused for my visitor visa due to my purpose of visit. Now i got admitted by university in Quebec. Since i need to get CAQ first, they asked which office i am going to send my study permit documents , i could have choose HK again but i afraid and even on the "suggested place" depending on my location was Beijing so i chose beijing . And one agency told me since mongolian's application always send to HK , they tend to dont see every documents i send or tend to ignore it but if i send my documents where they doesn't recieve mongolian's documents that often they could be curious and go more through my documents. But to Beijing i need to go there by myself to apply. So that my question is " is it worth going to Beijing by myself? Does it affect the decision?