+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to attach work experience letter??

sahilk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
06-06-2016
AOR Received.
15-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-03-2017
I completed my B.E. in 2010 and then I worked for two private firms as a Junior Engineer.
The first one I left in August 2011 and the second one I left in Jan 2012.
Both the firms were private and didn't offer pay slips because of some kind of their company policy.
But I have work experience letter from both the companies.

And currently I have joined my dad's business as a supervisor.

So,

1. Do I have to mention that I have worked for both the companies in the student questionnaire form??

And if I would have to mention,
1. Do I need to attach work experience letter from previous two employers??

2. Do I need to attach a letter from my dad that I'm working with him as a supervisor?

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
Hi,

Irrespective of what the company policy was you would need the experience letters from the company.

When applying for the VISA, in your questionnaire you would be expected to mention your work history post completion of B.E and then you would be required to produce those letters. If you don't have the work experience letter but still have the appointment letters I think it will still work out.

Regarding letter from your dad, I don't think so it will help if it's just going to be a plain paper. If it's a letter head of a company and signed by the authorized signatory only then it will be acceptable.

Hope the information helps.

sahilk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
06-06-2016
AOR Received.
15-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-03-2017
neeraj1985 said:
Hi,

Irrespective of what the company policy was you would need the experience letters from the company.

When applying for the VISA, in your questionnaire you would be expected to mention your work history post completion of B.E and then you would be required to produce those letters. If you don't have the work experience letter but still have the appointment letters I think it will still work out.

Regarding letter from your dad, I don't think so it will help if it's just going to be a plain paper. If it's a letter head of a company and signed by the authorized signatory only then it will be acceptable.

Hope the information helps.
Cool, Thanks.. The letter from my dad will be on company's letter head! And I have exp letter from both companies.
But I might have misplaced those appointment letters. :( Will it be okay If I don't attach those appointment letters??

neeraj1985

Star Member
Sep 10, 2011
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Band 8
As long as you have the work experience letters it's good to go.

Work experience documents is much better and valid document over the appointment letters but if enclosed with work exp. letters only makes your file clean and helps in faster processing.

Best of luck !

sahilk

Star Member
Apr 28, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
06-06-2016
AOR Received.
15-01-2017
LANDED..........
17-03-2017
neeraj1985 said:
As long as you have the work experience letters it's good to go.

Work experience documents is much better and valid document over the appointment letters but if enclosed with work exp. letters only makes your file clean and helps in faster processing.

Best of luck !
Thanks for the quick reply! :)