+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need a visa to travel to UK using refugee travel document? My background is

MPIRi123

May 2, 2016
amahmustang said:
Do I need a visa to travel to UK using refugee travel document? My background is Palestinian. Thanks
l believe you do need a visa especially to a country like uk. l even wonder if the uk will actually grant you a visa with a RTD! Try your luck and please share your experience . Thank you and all the best.

denrus89

Mar 3, 2016
I am Russian, and I have applied for the UK visa with my RTD, and I got it and already traveled to London.
Everything went well. :)

So the answer to your questions is YES. You ABSOLUTELY have to apply for the UK visa with your RTD; otherwise, you won't be able to enter UK.
UK requires refugees/stateless people to obtain visa.

Ottawa-applicant

Apr 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
denrus89 said:
I am Russian, and I have applied for the UK visa with my RTD, and I got it and already traveled to London.

So the answer to your questions is YES. You ABSOLUTELY have to apply for the UK visa with your RTD; otherwise, you won't be able to enter UK.
thanks fort sharing your experience +1

Muslima

Jan 22, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Calgary
denrus89 said:

Hello can u please explain to me how you applied for ur visa and document needed