+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need a notarized letter of financial responsibility? or is this sufficient?

samit11

Apr 25, 2015
My mother wrote a letter declaring that she will be fully responsible for my expenses in canada. She let the bank certify her signature and also certify that she has sufficient amount of money to cover me. Is this enough?

th3.rdx

Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't thin you need any letter from your parents , if you are going to studying in Canada .

Can you please share your timeline , so that i can explain you in brief .

In which category you are applying for ?

samit11

Apr 25, 2015
th3.rdx said:
I don't thin you need any letter from your parents , if you are going to studying in Canada .

Can you please share your timeline , so that i can explain you in brief .

In which category you are applying for ?
Hey thanks for replying. I am sorry I don't understand, what do you mean by timeline or category? I am quite new to this. But I will be applying for a study permit to pursue my undergraduate degree in York University in Canada. Oh and i am almost 18 years old.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Of course notarized letter will work great.... You should write in Google : cic proof of financial support... Get in there and you will find a list of all the things that I cic accepts as proof of financial support and the amount of money you need to show you have prior to apply...