+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need a new visa for entering Canada?

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Jamesxd, Sep 10, 2018.

  1. I have a valid work permit and the multi entry visitor visa. Do I need to apply for a new visa in order for me to go back Canada after a short trip?
  2. No
  3. Thanks for the reply. I am just afraid that my purpose of the visit (to work) is different from what is indicated on the visa.
  4. I think you have valid TRV with Multiple entries. Right?
  5. I think OP mean that they had a Visitor visa and now got a work permit. On reentry would they need a W-visa instead.

    You can go with W-visa on just a visit, but I do not know about vice-versa.

    I do not know but I'm curious. Knowing how stupid their rules are, I'd say yes, you do need a new one
  6. thanks for all the replies. I called CIC and they confirmed that I can use the visitor visa as long as it is valid.

Share This Page