+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I have to submit WES assessment with the Express Entry Profile?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Thanks for the reply. My spouse have better IELTS(LRWS 8 9 6.5 7) and age on her side to get CRS 382 points if she is primary.

I have my crs 349 if i am primary applicant(my IELTS - LRWS 7.5 6.5 6.5 6.5).

I thought i can create a profile with me as primary applicant since my WES report is ready and once my spouse WES report ready, change primary applicant to my spouse.

Is this possible(to save time so that at least our application can be in the pool)?

Can you suggest?
Yeah but if points arent enough anyways then it's pointless for fsw at least. You can't create a profile and switch primary within the same profile. You'll have to create a second one and it's not linked to the first. Cic wont know that those people are already in the pool so not really added value. You just can't accept two ITAs with your two different profiles.

harikrishna_i

Oct 4, 2019
Yeah but if points arent enough anyways then it's pointless for fsw at least. You can't create a profile and switch primary within the same profile. You'll have to create a second one and it's not linked to the first. Cic wont know that those people are already in the pool so not really added value. You just can't accept two ITAs with your two different profiles.

Thank you. I will wait till my spouse WES report then create EE profile.

Have one more doubt, since our CRS points are not sufficient for getting direct ITA, we are planning to go PNP way.

I think SINP(saskatchwan) is the only option for me as of now without job offer and no relatives.

But i have one more problem, not sure it's a problem or not....I have 64 points in SINP grid...my spouse 60 points...

So, in SINP EE i will be primary applicant(since i have more points) and Federal EE my spouse be the primary applicant with me as dependent...

Is this possoble? Or both cases primary applicants should be the same?

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Thank you. I will wait till my spouse WES report then create EE profile.

Have one more doubt, since our CRS points are not sufficient for getting direct ITA, we are planning to go PNP way.

I think SINP(saskatchwan) is the only option for me as of now without job offer and no relatives.

But i have one more problem, not sure it's a problem or not....I have 64 points in SINP grid...my spouse 60 points...

So, in SINP EE i will be primary applicant(since i have more points) and Federal EE my spouse be the primary applicant with me as dependent...

Is this possoble? Or both cases primary applicants should be the same?
No.
If you get the nomination by SINP you get 600 points, she doesn't need to be principal applicant anymore. So create 2 profiles for EE, submit both SINP profiles (double your chances for a PN) and see who gets it.

harikrishna_i

Oct 4, 2019
No.
If you get the nomination by SINP you get 600 points, she doesn't need to be principal applicant anymore. So create 2 profiles for EE, submit both SINP profiles (double your chances for a PN) and see who gets it.
Ok. I will create 2 express entry profiles. Should i mention spouse as dependent in my EE ? And vice versa for my spouse. Or should i apply without spouse?

VjolaBushaj

Feb 3, 2019
I only uploaded the WES report and that was enough. Im a full permanent resident now, so i know this first hand
Hi, are you outland /FSW . I have similar case, i have received ITA and in the education section i just uploaded the WES report and IELTS. I didn’t upload any degree or transcipt. Do you think i might get a rejecton for not uploading those, because im reading a lot of comment saying this?

Last edited:

patelkd95

Sep 8, 2020
I only uploaded the WES report and that was enough. Im a full permanent resident now, so i know this first hand
Hi, did you upload the scanned report which you received at your home or uploaded the downloaded report from the WES website