+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I have to submit my biometrics again?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
"FPC" isn't your universal client identifier (UCI). If you're looking on a visa counterfoil in your passport, it will be string of numbers, and numbers only. It may be in the field to the right of the FPC.

Don't enter FPC in the box. Does that help?

Eric23

Sep 15, 2019
"FPC" isn't your universal client identifier (UCI). If you're looking on a visa counterfoil in your passport, it will be string of numbers, and numbers only. It may be in the field to the right of the FPC.

Don't enter FPC in the box. Does that help?
Nope It doesn't with that number it says this.

Biometric status
StatusNot applicable
DetailsWe did not find any biometrics for the information you provided. Please check your information and try again. If you haven't submitted your biometrics, you need to submit them if you plan to apply. Find a biometrics collection point near you.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Did you do the biometrics in your home country, or are you thinking perhaps of the kiosk at the Canadian airport where your photo and fingerprints are taken?

If you are talking about the kiosk at the Canadian airport, that is not biometrics. You'll have to give them separately.

Eric23

Sep 15, 2019
Did you do the biometrics in your home country, or are you thinking perhaps of the kiosk at the Canadian airport where your photo and fingerprints are taken?

If you are talking about the kiosk at the Canadian airport, that is not biometrics. You'll have to give them separately.
Nope, I did it in New York, not in an Airport. And yes they were biometrics. The UCI number in my passport is not the same that the one that I have in my Express Entry profile either.
Maybe I should put the number that I have in my Express Entry profile, but I didn't take biometrics with that one.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You should not have more than one UCI, and you need to find the UCI under which you gave biometrics.

Look at any email communications you got from Canada regarding the application in 2018.

Reactions: Eric23

Eric23

Sep 15, 2019
You should not have more than one UCI, and you need to find the UCI under which you gave biometrics.

Look at any email communications you got from Canada regarding the application in 2018.
I have 3 emails of 2018 and the only thing they say is

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.

----------------
E-mail Notification
This message is intended for the following e-mail address:xxxxxx@yahoo.com.
If this message does not concern you, discard it.

You have a new message(s) in your account.
To view your message, sign in to your account.

-------------------
E-mail Notification
This message is intended for the following e-mail address: xxxxx@yahoo.com.
If this message does not concern you, discard it.

You have a new message(s) in your account.
To view your message, sign in to your account.

They have my application number but nothing else :(

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
And in any of your GCKey accounts does that application number appear? Can you link that application number to a GCKey account?

Reactions: Eric23

Eric23

Sep 15, 2019
I'm trying to link this application to my account. I couldn't at the first time, so I think that I'm doing something wrong.

Should I select Temporary Residence or Temporary Resident Visa?

Because If I choose Temporary Resident Visa, It doesn't allow me to continue.

After that It says this

Should I choose Temporary Resident Visa or Visitor Record?

My application number start with a
V322xxxxxxx

and I visited Toronto with a visitor visa from January 2019 to May 2019

Eric23

Sep 15, 2019
I checked and might be I know what's the problem but I dont know what to do.

The last time that I came to Canada the officers stamped my visa for 3 months, and I stayed 2 more.
No one told me anything when I left. Can it be the problem? What should I do? Where I can check. I'm applying for a student visa.