+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I have to pay the tuition fees when apply for offer letter?

Jewel1

Jun 5, 2014
Hi, hope you are well. I would like to know one thing as I intend to apply for September. I m planning to apply in TRU, so do I have to pay the tuition fees when I’ll apply for offer letter or I can pay the fees if I get the visa? Thanks

dap87

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hi, hope you are well. I would like to know one thing as I intend to apply for September. I m planning to apply in TRU, so do I have to pay the tuition fees when I’ll apply for offer letter or I can pay the fees if I get the visa? Thanks
You will only be required to pay the application fees. The school will let you know when is the deadline for payment of tuition. You can apply after you get the visa aswell.

Jewel1

Jun 5, 2014
You will only be required to pay the application fees. The school will let you know when is the deadline for payment of tuition. You can apply after you get the visa aswell.
Thank u for ur kind reply. So I don’t need to pay any semester fee before I received the visa except application fee, right?

imsumit9317

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
If I apply in university is the same requirements apply? I heard some universities issues offer letter without paying the tuition fees. Is it true?
you will get offer without paying college fee dear, but after getting offer letter you need pay fee in order to get letter of acceptance

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
You don't have to pay tuition. However, it may make your chances of getting a visa more likely if you pay the first year's tuition fee in full. Make sure to check with the college/school that they will refund in case your visa is denied!