+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i have to mention technical aspects in job roles and duties

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Hello all,
Iam an eletronics engineer, do i have to mention technical aspects in my job roles and duties. Do i have to mention what microcontroller I used, what project I did and so on or does it just has to be a generic roles and duties like I developed and designed electronic circuits

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Is this for the employer reference letter? It just has to match the description in your NOC:
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/welcome.aspx?ver=16
yes it is matching, but job roles are very similar, designing of circuits, i do that, testing of it, i do that, supervision i do that and so on,, how do i make it look different..do i mention my projects, do i mention the softwares i used for simulation..i dont want to rejected because it looked similar to the one mentioned on the website.

larack

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
yes it is matching, but job roles are very similar, designing of circuits, i do that, testing of it, i do that, supervision i do that and so on,, how do i make it look different..do i mention my projects, do i mention the softwares i used for simulation..i dont want to rejected because it looked similar to the one mentioned on the website.
Just try to mention briefly like: Designed circuits for XXX chipsets. Implemented and tested so & so. Just treat it like a resume but 3-4 points summary should be fine. Any details which you would normally put in your resume & accepted by your company should be fine.

riju16

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Just try to mention briefly like: Designed circuits for XXX chipsets. Implemented and tested so & so. Just treat it like a resume but 3-4 points summary should be fine. Any details which you would normally put in your resume & accepted by your company should be fine.
Thanks mate I am woking on it right now and it does it need to cover 70percent of job duties? Is that true?