+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I have to fill UCI and Application Number?

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
Hi everyone
Do I have to fill in IMM5669 1:UCI and 2: Application Number or immigration officer have to fill these sections?
thank you

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi everyone
Do I have to fill in IMM5669 1:UCI and 2: Application Number or immigration officer have to fill these sections?
thank you
If you have or has received the UCI and Application Number, you could fill in IMM5669.

However, if you don't yet have the numbers, you could leave those fields blank, UCI and Application # is not mandatory as you usually don't have UCI, except you have previously applied for work permit or other visas and the form could still be completely validated without UCI and Application # if the other required fields in the form are filled.

Last edited:

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
If you have or has received the UCI and Application Number, you could fill in IMM5669.

However, if you don't yet have the numbers, you could leave those fields blank, UCI and Application # is not mandatory as you usually don't have UCI, except you have previously applied for work permit or other visas and the form could still be completely validated without UCI and Application # if the other required fields in the form are filled.

thank you so much for your answer

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
Hi
could you tell me if I can write N/A, Not Applicable, None or what I can use for IMM 5669 for the questions where I don't have answers?
thank you

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi
could you tell me if I can write N/A, Not Applicable, None or what I can use for IMM 5669 for the questions where I don't have answers?
thank you
If you don't have UCI or Application number, you could leave those fields BLANK and only check a checkbox when it applies, otherwise leave the checkbox un-checked.

Reactions: NanaNana

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
If you don't have UCI or Application number, you could leave those fields BLANK and only check a checkbox when it applies, otherwise leave the checkbox un-checked.
Hi
I have just finished IMM 5669 and the information which I had mentioned in "Education History" I still used some (not all of them) information from "Education History " for "Personal History" and do you think it will be ok? or do I have to rewrite all information from "Education History" in "Personal History" and add it my Jobs and another details too?
thank you so much

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi
I have just finished IMM 5669 and the information which I had mentioned in "Education History" I still used some (not all of them) information from "Education History " for "Personal History" and do you think it will be ok? or do I have to rewrite all information from "Education History" in "Personal History" and add it my Jobs and another details too?
thank you so much
Fill those based on the information that's available.......e.g.,.....i attended school, so i could include in education history and may include in personal history activity, because that's the activity i had for that period.

No you don't have to rewrite all information from "Education History" in "Personal History" and add my Jobs and another details.

Honestly provide the information based on what you have available.........it should be okay........most importantly make sure the form validates successfully.

NanaNana

Mar 20, 2018
Fill those based on the information that's available.......e.g.,.....i attended school, so i could include in education history and may include in personal history activity, because that's the activity i had for that period.

No you don't have to rewrite all information from "Education History" in "Personal History" and add my Jobs and another details.

Honestly provide the information based on what you have available.........it should be okay........most importantly make sure the form validates successfully.
Hi
could you please write me how can I submit IMM5669?

it says Scan and save but I saved filled form in computer which has my electronically signed and do I have to print out the filled form then sign up (hand writing) it and then scan it? or Can I sign up it electronically in the online?
  1. Scan and save your document to your computer.
  2. Select "Browse" in the Online Application.
  3. Select the saved document from your computer.
  4. Select "Open."
  5. Choose "Next" to return to your document checklist. This will attach the scanned document to your Online Application.
    thank you so much

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hi
could you please write me how can I submit IMM5669?

it says Scan and save but I saved filled form in computer which has my electronically signed and do I have to print out the filled form then sign up (hand writing) it and then scan it? or Can I sign up it electronically in the online?
  1. Scan and save your document to your computer.
  2. Select "Browse" in the Online Application.
  3. Select the saved document from your computer.
  4. Select "Open."
  5. Choose "Next" to return to your document checklist. This will attach the scanned document to your Online Application.
    thank you so much
(1) If you have never mailed your sponsorship application package to IRCC Mississauga..i.e., sending a fresh sponsorship application.

You need to Fill, Validate, Save, Print, Physically and Hand Written SIGN the Validated Form for it to be accepted. The signature must be hand written.....the hand written signed form should be mailed to IRCC.

(2) If your sponsorship application is In-Process and your were requested by IRCC to upload Schedule A (IMM5669), and if you are uploading the form Online into your Online Account......physical signature is not required....the Principal applicant needs only type in their name.

1. Validate the Form before you SAVE it by clicking the “Validate” button at the top or bottom of the document.
2. Save the Form.
3. Log into your Online Account
4. Click on the "Check Status and Messages" button
5. Click on the "View Submitted Application" button
6. Browse and Upload directly the Schedule A form, in PDF format into your Online Account.

In the letter, IRCC send you, you should have the below Note;

Note: Make sure you validate this form before you save it by clicking the “validate” button at the top or bottom of the document. You can only upload the “Schedule A Online” form into your online account if you validated the document before you saved it. Do not print out this form and upload the printed copy through your online account. This will result in an invalid submission of your Schedule A, which will cause additional delays to your application. The complete and validated Schedule A form, in PDF format, should only be saved to your computer and uploaded directly into your online account.

Last edited: