+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I have chance to get study visa approve? My study permit refused 2018

AFFENDI

Jun 18, 2020
I'm planning to reapply studentt visa. It's seem my refusal letter a bit complicated, do any one know best immigration consultant to talk in canada and cheap one?

I Never go to Canada, but have my daughter who born in Canada ad my wife went to canada while she is pregnant and gave birth premature, we spend almost 100k :(

I really want to study to Canada and work some time after graduated.

I don't know what to ask actually

Do I have chance to get study visa approve if I apply this year, I already registered program in algongquin Ottawa college, but still no respond yet almost a month.

Thank you

Qwertypod

Jan 28, 2019
Your wife and child do not give you any special privileges to immigrate.

You should post previous refusal reasons. Would also need more information about what you want to study, what your background is, etc.

Reactions: AFFENDI

AFFENDI

Jun 18, 2020
Your wife and child do not give you any special privileges to immigrate.

You should post previous refusal reasons. Would also need more information about what you want to study, what your background is, etc.
Thank you

Sorry I don't know how to upload pic or file here, i'm not able to attache the letter here.

The box that they marked are:

X Travel history
X Family ties in and country of residence
X prupose of visit

Then..

X you are member of an inadmissible class of persons describe in the immigration and refugee protection Act. As a result ypu are inadmissible to Canada pursuant to the following section:
On Misrepresentation

X Section 401 1 (a): for directly or indirectly missrepresenting or witholding matrial fact relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the admibistration act.

My backround
I'm indonesianliving in Indonesia
I'm born on 1989
I graduated from University of Jordan/ bachelor in islamic law on january 2017

My program on the acceptance letter last time are: EAP program + program study in business and my scond option ptogram is child and youth care

Now I registering EAP+ social worker , other program optional children and youth care.

But the Acceptance letter is not issue yet

=my thought is because my wife gave birt in canada so they refused my visa = not sure,
I apply the visa 3 months after my daughter delivered as my wife not able to come by her own so i need to have visa to pick her up, so my plan is got student visa and able to stay with my wife of pick up my wife then i can study there. As it's was first child the situation was not good my baby in the ICU at that time.

Thank you

Last edited:

AFFENDI

Jun 18, 2020
After I research it's probably because I subbmit incorrect infirmation, I made mistake on family information, I wrote my
Wife address is in indonesia, while she is in canada on visitor visa.
The embassy send me the fairness letter and asked about this metter, i respond that I forgot to I just copy paste my address to my wife address mean while I wrote my child address is in Canafa.
Do you think because of this?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
After I research it's probably because I subbmit incorrect infirmation, I made mistake on family information, I wrote my
Wife address is in indonesia, while she is in canada on visitor visa.
The embassy send me the fairness letter and asked about this metter, i respond that I forgot to I just copy paste my address to my wife address mean while I wrote my child address is in Canafa.
Do you think because of this?
Yes - it's certainly possible that was the issue. It's really hard for us to say without knowing the full details of your application.

If IRCC refused you for misrepresentation, then you likely received a misrepresentation ban which means you cannot apply to Canada again for 5 years from the date of your refusal. In that case you would need to wait until 2023 before you submit a new application to Canada.

AFFENDI

Jun 18, 2020
Oh No:(
I really don't mean to lie.
I wrote my wife's address in Indonesia and my daughter in Canada do you think is there any lawyer able to help me ?
Thank you for your respond