+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do gckey ID and password get blocked if you login frequently?

A

abdisarockstar

I had applied ONLINE for a study permit yesterday through an agent. She said that she can't give me the GCkey ID password because students login multiple times and it gets blocked. Is it true?

karan sandhu

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28/07/2014
Med's Done....
Premedical done
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2014 waheguru ne mehar kiti a
LANDED..........
SHORTLY
abdisarockstar said:
I had applied ONLINE for a study permit yesterday through an agent. She said that she can't give me the GCkey ID password because students login multiple times and it gets blocked. Is it true?
Its the right time to change the agent now, he is deceiving you.

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abdisarockstar said:
lol.....BIG LIE. is not true

A

abdisarockstar

Thanks guys. Indeed I was being fooled. I only have the application number which starts from S. Is there a way I can find out my GCKey through it?

f_karar

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
VISA ISSUED...
24-8-2015
abdisarockstar said:
Thanks guys. Indeed I was being fooled. I only have the application number which starts from S. Is there a way I can find out my GCKey through it?
I dont think that you can find your Gckey with "s" ! Just ask your agent its your legal right to know each and every thing regarding your case !

A

abdisarockstar

f_karar said:
I dont think that you can find your Gckey with "s" ! Just ask your agent its your legal right to know each and every thing regarding your case !

Yes buddy. I should. Thanks :)

A

abdisarockstar

One more thing. Since I do not have access to my CIC account I'd like to ask about how many emails do we get before approval? Like I submitted my application on Monday and got an email on Tuesday night which was morning in Canada. I contacted my agent and she said it's about application being submitted. Then again right now I got an email when it is Wednesday morning there in Canada that there has been an update to my account. What could it possibly be?

camani

Oct 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does not make sense what your agent is doing. and its you that allow it.

the message probably would be that you PASSED medicals if you submit upfront medical.

or maybe you application been reviewd or a letter for BIO METRIC request been sent to you.

A

abdisarockstar

camani said:
Does not make sense what your agent is doing. and its you that allow it.

the message probably would be that you PASSED medicals if you submit upfront medical.

or maybe you application been reviewd or a letter for BIO METRIC request been sent to you.
Thanks bro

brownboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
amritsar
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
HEY bro ...these people dnt knw about online file who are giving u comments on your file..I ALSO APPLIED ONLINE THROUGH AGENT and your agent is saying right..system will bolck us if wr login multiple times..You have to login only whrn you receive any mail..otherwise do not need to do so. I applied on 20th of july and receive passport request on 2nd of aug. dnt believe on others...all the best

A

abdisarockstar

brownboy said:
HEY bro ...these people dnt knw about online file who are giving u comments on your file..I ALSO APPLIED ONLINE THROUGH AGENT and your agent is saying right..system will bolck us if wr login multiple times..You have to login only whrn you receive any mail..otherwise do not need to do so. I applied on 20th of july and receive passport request on 2nd of aug. dnt believe on others...all the best

Oh man! Thank you so much. :) finally someone with a similar thought. Thanks again :D that's exactly what my agent said. Where are you from?

brownboy

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
amritsar
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015