+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do all documents need to get attested by notary????

Saadkhalid

Jan 31, 2018
Guys urgent help needed.
1.My documents like marriage certificate is both in English and Urdu. Do I have to make translation for that.?
2. Do my all documents need notary or it is ok I upload the scan copy of my documents.?

tryinalearn

Oct 3, 2019
1- no need to translate if it is already written in english, so you're fine
2- it depends really, for original documents issued by an institution you don't need to, but for affidavits or documents drafted by yourself then they need to be notarized i think

Reactions: Saadkhalid

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
An
Guys urgent help needed.
1.My documents like marriage certificate is both in English and Urdu. Do I have to make translation for that.?
2. Do my all documents need notary or it is ok I upload the scan copy of my documents.?
1. All of your documents need to be in either English or French, even if there's Urdu it should also be in English. You dont need to translate once again if everything is given in also English.
2. If its something such as an agreement between you and your company then yes it should be stamped by a notary. If its a marriage certificate that is already stamped by the ministry then no. If its something like your salary certificate then no. If its something like an IM paper that you have printed out by yourself and filled in by yourself, then yes. You see the flow?

Reactions: Saadkhalid

Saadkhalid

Jan 31, 2018
An

1. All of your documents need to be in either English or French, even if there's Urdu it should also be in English. You dont need to translate once again if everything is given in also English.
2. If its something such as an agreement between you and your company then yes it should be stamped by a notary. If its a marriage certificate that is already stamped by the ministry then no. If its something like your salary certificate then no. If its something like an IM paper that you have printed out by yourself and filled in by yourself, then yes. You see the flow?
Thanks dear.