+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do 11 years of gap after 12th commerce will reduce student visa chances..

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
Dear folks,

I have completed my 12th commerce in 2003 with 78% and than i moved to hongkong china for work due to some financial issues..

I have worked there for 9 years and 2 years in india at the post of international marketing manager.

Now as everything has settled now i m planning to do BBM diploma from canada ..

What are the chances of getting student visa please advise or it will bring a huge impact in due to 11 years gap and my age is 28 now .. also advise does age also matters ..

Hope someone can suggest me well ..

princekmasih

Star Member
Jun 8, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-08-2017
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
LANDED..........
29-12-2017
Deepak th said:
Dear folks,

I have completed my 12th commerce in 2003 with 78% and than i moved to hongkong china for work due to some financial issues..

I have worked there for 9 years and 2 years in india at the post of international marketing manager.

What are the chances of getting student visa please advise or it will bring a huge impact in due to 11 years gap and my age is 28 now .. also advise does age also matters ..

Chances are very dim... But again luck favors the brave... I also completed +2 in 2006.. Started working after that for 5 years.. Again started studying BBA from 2011-2014... Now applied to Canada for PGDip in Global Business Management... Waiting for visa decision... You can apply but don't forget to write a very strong SOP... And don't mention that you had financial problems... Write about your work experience, what did you learn and how studying in Canada will help you..

shahid19091982

Jul 3, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strong SOP regarding your work experience. I don't believe any problem will be there . APply in general category with good ielts score.

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
Dear friends

Thanks for your kind suggestion ..

If we go through academic .. is it will create any problem instead of general ..

Please suggest as i have been practicing for academic

binjoy

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must take Academic.
Make sure to write a strong SOP.

I also had a gap of 7 years after completing my bachelors(B.Tech). I was employed during this period. I had submitted all the relevant proofs of employment with a good SOP. Applied under General category.
And dont worry, your age is not a factor at all.

Pick your course wisely. Because although you have work experience you dont have a bachelors degree.

Good luck!

dannie88

Feb 13, 2014
New Delhi,India
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Doc's Request.
upfront
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
04-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
LANDED..........
12-08-2014
Deepak th said:
Dear folks,

One of the forum member got visa today with 11 years of gap just one year exp.. So dont loose hope write a strong sop n u can get it

tkthakur

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Toronto , Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-3018
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medicals 20 days before applying
Passport Req..
02-08-2018
LANDED..........
Waheguruji tera shukar hai
Deepak th said:
Dear folks,

Gap doesn't matter at all ......If your papers are not fake no one can reject you this is my personal experience..

Deepak th

Jul 4, 2014
Thanks all once again .

After getting so much of positive views i m feeling more energetic..

I would be pursuing BBm ( bachelors in business management .. ) can any one guide what is the scope of such course in canada..

As i have 11 years of working experience as a International marketing manager ..of hongkong ..

waiting for again positive suggestion ..

Regards
Deepak

sneh1829

Jul 25, 2015
Re:pls share your SOP

I also share the same case i have 7yrs of experience and want to apply in general category , Pls help with your SOP

P@1n

Mar 9, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
binjoy said:
You must take Academic.
Make sure to write a strong SOP.

I also had a gap of 7 years after completing my bachelors(B.Tech). I was employed during this period. I had submitted all the relevant proofs of employment with a good SOP. Applied under General category.
And dont worry, your age is not a factor at all.

Pick your course wisely. Because although you have work experience you dont have a bachelors degree.

Good luck!
pls go through my case and do drop your suggestions pls

post name:General_category_India_student_permit_nonspp