+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DNA TEST CHC NEW DELHI

N

New_Erra

HI anyone recently called for DNA TESTING recently by CHC new delhi ?
Please share..

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
New_Erra said:
HI anyone recently called for DNA TESTING recently by CHC new delhi ?
Please share..
DNA testing by CHC New Delhi....Never heard before nor read anywhere in the forum..Hope some one answers your query...

Patel1501

Feb 10, 2013
Yes, CHC, New Delhi has ask for DNA Testing to me my wife and son. on 9 Nov 2012 they sent a letter for DNA Testing and told me to do DNA Testing in listed LAB (Canadian Labs) and my DNA sample taken by Maxxam Lab on 28 Nov 2012. They sent email to CHC, New Delhi on 27th Nov 2012 (when I pay fees 650.00 $)... Today is 15th Feb 2013, almost 2.5 months done however we have not receieved letter from CHC, New Delhi for my wife and son DNA Testing appointment... really this is BULLSHIT and STRESSFULL waiting for nothing... I don't understand what the HELL is going on and why they ask for genuine family for this kind of bullshit... I came India on Dec 10 2012 to support my family to take them to New Delhi for DNA Testing and plan to bring along with me to Canada but so sad there is nothing happen yet... DAMN BULLSHIT....

onkar_chauhan

May 24, 2012
Patel1501 said:
Yes, CHC, New Delhi has ask for DNA Testing to me my wife and son. on 9 Nov 2012 they sent a letter for DNA Testing and told me to do DNA Testing in listed LAB (Canadian Labs) and my DNA sample taken by Maxxam Lab on 28 Nov 2012. They sent email to CHC, New Delhi on 27th Nov 2012 (when I pay fees 650.00 $)... Today is 15th Feb 2013, almost 2.5 months done however we have not receieved letter from CHC, New Delhi for my wife and son DNA Testing appointment... really this is BULL*censored word* and STRESSFULL waiting for nothing... I don't understand what the HELL is going on and why they ask for genuine family for this kind of bull*censored word*... I came India on Dec 10 2012 to support my family to take them to New Delhi for DNA Testing and plan to bring along with me to Canada but so sad there is nothing happen yet... DAMN BULL*censored word*....
u should cntact with delhi office about this.....

shil

Feb 4, 2013
hi,
i have similar situation for dna test request for family in india.
if anyone knows how long the whole procedure takes after paying fees in canada.
thanks!!

shil

Feb 4, 2013
hi,
could you pls tell if chc has uptil now called your family for dna test in new delhi?
thanks..

CanFolks

Aug 11, 2013
shil said:
hi,
i have similar situation for dna test request for family in india.
if anyone knows how long the whole procedure takes after paying fees in canada.
thanks!!
Mine almost 9 Months... Nov 28 2012 I submit DNA and pay fees, March 2013 my Wife and Son submitted DNA sample at New Delhi... NO Response yet...(Strike is cause delay :p)... Few weeks ago, MP has made inquiry for my file status and got reply from VO of CHC, New Delhi that DNA Report is missing :eek:,,,, again sent soft and hard copy of DNA... Today get information that Everything is good and File is clear just wait any Office have chance and review the file and send letter for Medical :-*....

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
D.N.A request 29/5/2013- D.N.A result 10/9/2013
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
hi all,
im from bangladesh.my husband done his d.n.a test in 2nd june.its been over 2 month still me n my son didnt get any req from svo.i hard that they schedule for dna test between november to march,is it true? after done with d test how many days it take for getting visa,any idea?

msrangi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
I got dna request for kids and father on Aug 2020 . Kids samples are taken in Canada but still waiting for father to get his appointment for lab in New Delhi. Anyone with same problem

Rajinder1213

May 19, 2022
I got dna request for kids and father on Aug 2020 . Kids samples are taken in Canada but still waiting for father to get his appointment for lab in New Delhi. Anyone with same problem
waiting for DNA appointment from almost 9 months from Delhi Canadian embassy

Ginny1313

May 12, 2022
Hello, did u receive a letter or email for dna testing?