+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DM QUERY, PLEASE

Haseeb

Sep 26, 2010
Seniors, ecas status changed to DECISION MADE on 21 Feb, 2010, after IN PROCESS, PRE-JUNE case, noc 4131. In response to query to the London VO asking application actual status, the VO thus replied:

Thank you for your enquiry.

Please be advised that a letter was sent on February 28 to the mailing address on file via TCS.

We ask that you wait for the mail to arrive before requesting any further information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (KLH)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

My queries:

1.The vo did not clearly tell the application status, rather it gave a poor reply. Do the wording of the vo reply suggest clearly Rejection, or something positive? Please elaborate.

2. If it is rejection, how many days are there within which the applicant can
1. request reconsidearation/review 2. appeal?

3. As per the vo reply, the letter was sent on 28 Feb via TCS, and it has not been received as yet,after 14 days now. How many days does a couriered mail take to reach Pakistan in maximum?

4. If the review request time is 30 days after rejection, is the time counted from decision made date on ecas (21 feb), or when the letter was sent (28 feb) as per the response of the London vo,please?

5. Forumer Ezinne says as the email from the vo is from immigration and medical division, so it in fact means MR is on the way. what do you seniors predict,please?

6.Should I email another query to the vo or await their mail to reach me?

Thanks and regards,

Haseeb