+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DM already but no PPR, Paris office, Non-exempt visa citizenship

canadamover

Oct 23, 2013
Update: I have received the reply from Paris embassy concerning the email inquiry that I have sent to them last Wednesday. It says, I quote, "Your file is finalized and approved you will receive a confirmation email shortly." I assume that this is a 'Yes' and I will receive the PPR by email soon? coz refusal comes with regular mail instead of email, is that correct?

kxxserge

Oct 28, 2013
canadamover said:
Update: I have received the reply from Paris embassy concerning the email inquiry that I have sent to them last Wednesday. It says, I quote, "Your file is finalized and approved you will receive a confirmation email shortly." I assume that this is a 'Yes' and I will receive the PPR by email soon? coz refusal comes with regular mail instead of email, is that correct?
Congratulation for your PR approval.

canadamover

Oct 23, 2013
Got the PPR today by email, 16 days after the DM. Will send out the passport tomorrow! Hope that I will get my visa asap. ;D

canadamover

Oct 23, 2013
canadamover said:
Got the PPR today by email, 16 days after the DM. Will send out the passport tomorrow! Hope that I will get my visa asap. ;D
The Paris embassy has already received my passport for 2 weeks till today yet I still do not receive the return of VISA and COPR. They said in the PPR letter that they would send back all the documents within 2 weeks and I lived in France so the postal delivery should take just 1-2 days. Does it seem normal for all of you guys? Do I still have to wait a couple of more days before asking the embassy again? They said that they would send it back by registered mail so I assume that they should have the tracking number for La Poste.