+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DM after test

Joujouma

Aug 9, 2018
Hi all
How long does it take to get a confirmation (decision made) after the test? I passed the test 3 weeks ago and it is not showing DM yet!

HFAMH

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
There is no time frame. This could happen at the same day as your test, or could even take more than a year after the test

sistemc

Feb 2, 2014
The best way is to consult the spreadsheet at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UVvKb4Sem00uOCyB2kTeM2_AofgT_8b4uTJyBh9pXdg/htmlview

And sort it by IRCC office.

You can also get some feedback about that from the interview officer. Just ask him/her if your file is complete.

Are you a single applicant or a family applicant? Three weeks without the DM is worrying if you are a single applicant, but acceptable for the family application.

You can order the the GCSM notes to check the exact status.

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
Got DM after 3 business days .
3 weeks is worrying for sure.
You can order your notes .

jameswood2

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Hi all
How long does it take to get a confirmation (decision made) after the test? I passed the test 3 weeks ago and it is not showing DM yet!
Hi all
did agiant said anything about your background check, few people like myself waiting for DM since March