+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DLI change outside canada - File Under Process

anon_user_97

Apr 17, 2022
Hello,

I have raised web form for DLI change and my file is still under process. However, I doubt that the visa with old DLI will get approved before the DLI change request is entertained. Would I need to apply for a new SP? Or no? As I have declared already that I need to change the DLI. I have done my part right? Can I now go to the new university after landing Canada now? Please help.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
You can't change DLI outside Canada this way, you will have to reapply. They might held you for misrepresentation if they verified your old DLI's LOA which found out to be invalid.

anon_user_97

Apr 17, 2022
You can't change DLI outside Canada this way, you will have to reapply. They might held you for misrepresentation if they verified your old DLI's LOA which found out to be invalid.
But IRCC's website says that you can raise a web form for changing DLI if you have not entered canada and if the file is still under process

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
But IRCC's website says that you can raise a web form for changing DLI if you have not entered canada and if the file is still under process
In case if they get to see your new loa, if they process based on the information in the application then outcome could be what I said above.

Dhani

Mar 1, 2020
Hello,

I have raised web form for DLI change and my file is still under process. However, I doubt that the visa with old DLI will get approved before the DLI change request is entertained. Would I need to apply for a new SP? Or no? As I have declared already that I need to change the DLI. I have done my part right? Can I now go to the new university after landing Canada now? Please help.
have you received the PPR request for your new DLI? did everything went well?

nishsiahwi

Nov 9, 2022
Hi, it's a bit urgent so please do assist me because I am new to this.

So my situation is I got an offer letter from an university for Setember intake however I had to let go of the offer because my visa was late and my grades didn't meet the requirement which is why I had to get a new offer letter however my visa got approved in middle of it. I know I need to apply again to dli change my university. But I need to know what is the chances of my visa approval again if I apply again for study permit as I would just add my new LOA and motivational letter but all other documents are the same also would the process be faster as they have my medical and biometrics data already?