Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
10 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
processing started: 7 April 2011
do u mean that they would ask you for an upgrade as to get no objection declaration from your kids' mother? THAT'S 100% SURE, it is a matter of time when they will ask you but defenitly they will. You should be prepared and get the document ready and send it. It will save you time.
Hope you all the best in your case

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MJDcanada said:
Dear Mitali;
"Do u think I have to send an email to the embassodor or the minister trying to explain that? would it be of any use? You could try, but first inform your VO. the final decision is with the VO, he has the power to make a favorable decision for you. Request your VO earnestly"

You are God's message for me, I was thinking of that for 2 days now to send an email to my VO asking him permission to send an email to the ambassoder, minister, CSI and even fax them according to the information given here:
//get2canada.wordpress.com/how-to-deal-with-unfair-ner/

I was even thinking of sending my VO the email text that I will be using and insure him that it is not a complaint email as I do appreciate his cooperation so far but his trails contacting my Ex will not be fruitful. I was only fearing that this could pess him off and he would say do what ever you want, it is me who will take the final dicision. what do u think? Well, this is your and your children's life and future we are talking about; IMO, there is nothing wrong in your approach, you are trying to avail all opportunities available to you. Its better to explore them before its too late.

is there a chance to have your email metali Try to PM me and we will take it from there as I want to show you first the email that I will be sending to my VO? my email is exposed in my profile. Sorry for asking for too much from you but you are my last hope. Thanks for being such an informative caring brother
Check your email.....you take care :)

Mitali

MJDcanada

Nov 21, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
10 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
thanks mitali for your support, May Gid bless you for that.
I am still waiting for seniors opinions if possible

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.2160.html
Qorax

MJDcanada

Nov 21, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
10 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
qorax said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.2160.html
Qorax
Qorax, there are no enough words to thank you for such an answer. You could get a job as the minister assistant for that answer :)

Yesterday I met an immigration consultant in Egypt, he supposed to be a very famous one and so many friends recommended him. They do get their licenses from CIC, right? I mean if the CIC knew that a man like that one is representing them and yet can ruin their reputation that way, they would reconsider issuing people like him licenses.

First of all I told him all my story, then he said that would be an easy case but he will charge me 1500 CAD for that. I told him I do not mind paying that if you can guarantee the result, and yes he said no I cannot guarantee anything for you. BUT will do the following for you:
1- write an email to the VO trying to explain to him that it was his fault not to mention ATTESTING the declaration with notarization, as in Egypt we have the option of notarization without being attested and that the VO should be aware of the regulation of the country he works in. IF the VO is not convinced and would not take corrective actions towards his mistake, he will:
2- send an email to the ambassador on his private email
3- let a parliament member speaks to the ambassador regarding my case
4- write an email to the minister of immigration
5- write an email for CIO
And that after all those emails I should "of course" guarantee the results.
Can you believe him?

I went back home more disappointed than I was going to him till I read your reply. May God bless you for your help and I wish one day I could meet you and thank you for that.

I have been studying all day morning the steps to be taken an if you please advise me whether they are correct or not:
1- I called my Ex like 50 times in the last 2 days but he did not reply and I also sent him an email asking him to set and negotiate with no reply either. So I will sue him directly in court to support us financially – the thing he trying to escape from- and the options are:
First: he shows up and maybe be convinced to "play' as you said.
Second: he would not show up even for the case, so I can take a paper from the court to state that he did not even show up for the court case. Would that prove for my VO that it is very hard to find him and that I was true about that it is impossible to have him write the needed declaration?

2- I will let the lawyer who witnessed the agreement between us go to the Egyptian notary public and write down his witness in a form of a declaration ATTESTED and notarized this time, thanks mitali for the idea

3- I will get a document from the court to show that I have full custody for the kids and that the father has not any rights, directed to the Canadian embassy.

4- I may –but not sure- be able to get a document from traveling and passport department that they have no objection for me and the kids to travel abroad as I am the full guardian of the kids

I will send all of that to my VO with a letter to explain the situation as you advised qorax.
What do u think? What are my chances?

I am so sorry for such a long reply but I hope I can have your opinion for that.
Thanks again and my God bless you all who helped me and my kids.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you need your ex to show up somewhere and he is reluctant, it might help offering him something. He is afraid that you want him to pay for the kids and you can play on that by saying that you will sign a statement saying that he doesn't have to pay or already has paid if he will do you this favour.

MJDcanada

Nov 21, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
10 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
Leon said:
If you need your ex to show up somewhere and he is reluctant, it might help offering him something. He is afraid that you want him to pay for the kids and you can play on that by saying that you will sign a statement saying that he doesn't have to pay or already has paid if he will do you this favour.
thanks Leon for your prompt reply, the problem that I really do not know where he is in order to make him show up. Some of his friends say he is inside Egypt and his family say he is outside the country. So waiting for him to show up could waste like a year and then can not find him. If I can prove that by the court that he is not showing up even for the court along with the other solutions I mentioned earlier, do You think I owuld have a chance with the VO or there is NO WAY and I have to wait for ever for him to show?
Do you have any other thing in mind that I can do?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You must find him. You can tell his family that if he doesn't show up, you will be suing him for 3 years of unpaid child support. Surely they are in touch with him and can get the message across.

The only other way is to get full custody so that you do not need his approval.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MJDcanada said:
Qorax, there are no enough words to thank you for such an answer. You could get a job as the minister assistant for that answer :)

Yesterday I met an immigration consultant in Egypt, he supposed to be a very famous one and so many friends recommended him. They do get their licenses from CIC, right? I mean if the CIC knew that a man like that one is representing them and yet can ruin their reputation that way, they would reconsider issuing people like him licenses.

First of all I told him all my story, then he said that would be an easy case but he will charge me 1500 CAD for that. I told him I do not mind paying that if you can guarantee the result, and yes he said no I cannot guarantee anything for you. BUT will do the following for you:
1- write an email to the VO trying to explain to him that it was his fault not to mention ATTESTING the declaration with notarization, as in Egypt we have the option of notarization without being attested and that the VO should be aware of the regulation of the country he works in. IF the VO is not convinced and would not take corrective actions towards his mistake, he will:
2- send an email to the ambassador on his private email
3- let a parliament member speaks to the ambassador regarding my case
4- write an email to the minister of immigration
5- write an email for CIO
And that after all those emails I should "of course" guarantee the results.
Can you believe him?

I went back home more disappointed than I was going to him till I read your reply. May God bless you for your help and I wish one day I could meet you and thank you for that.

I have been studying all day morning the steps to be taken an if you please advise me whether they are correct or not:
1- I called my Ex like 50 times in the last 2 days but he did not reply and I also sent him an email asking him to set and negotiate with no reply either. So I will sue him directly in court to support us financially – the thing he trying to escape from- and the options are:
First: he shows up and maybe be convinced to "play' as you said.
Second: he would not show up even for the case, so I can take a paper from the court to state that he did not even show up for the court case. Would that prove for my VO that it is very hard to find him and that I was true about that it is impossible to have him write the needed declaration?

2- I will let the lawyer who witnessed the agreement between us go to the Egyptian notary public and write down his witness in a form of a declaration ATTESTED and notarized this time, thanks mitali for the idea

3- I will get a document from the court to show that I have full custody for the kids and that the father has not any rights, directed to the Canadian embassy.

4- I may –but not sure- be able to get a document from traveling and passport department that they have no objection for me and the kids to travel abroad as I am the full guardian of the kids

I will send all of that to my VO with a letter to explain the situation as you advised qorax.
What do u think? What are my chances?

I am so sorry for such a long reply but I hope I can have your opinion for that.
Thanks again and my God bless you all who helped me and my kids.
As I stated before -- the ideal solution is to get the guy and prepare a fresh 'affidavit'. U should go all-out for this task... it'd probably be tough@your end now... but would make your life lot easier from the PR processing angle.

Nonetheless, if u just can't get to do that -- then your [point-1] opinion of the 'absence letter' from court is a workable proposal - however how u'd get that is another matter.

Qorax

MJDcanada

Nov 21, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
10 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
qorax said:
As I stated before -- the ideal solution is to get the guy and prepare a fresh 'affidavit'. U should go all-out for this task... it'd probably be tough @ your end now... but would make your life lot easier from the PR processing angle.

Nonetheless, if u just can't get to do that -- then your [point-1] opinion of the 'absence letter' from court is a workable proposal - however how u'd get that is another matter.

Qorax
here in Egypt, I can apply for a document called "mahdar galsa" or a court record of the case which states every step has happened in the case, like when I filed it , who attended the trials, what was the court decision...etc, it is an official document stamped and sealed from the court. Would that be enough?
I just asked my lawyer today to start processing it, hope he would show up and end my drama happily but if not I will be able to have this official doc from court as the lawyer said, hopefully.

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
I am just baffled as to why the Canadian Immigration officers require documents involving Hostile spouse, its utterly ridiculous. Basically they are asking a guy who is a jack ass to come and help you, even though he will love ruining your life....WHAT THE HELL !!!

Anyways, MJD you can also discuss with the Lawyers who run this website, Ive read good things about them. Try sending them message or paying for their advice, may be they can give you some good advice as they are pretty seasoned.

As I am sure there has to be some clause/Law or whatever to deal with Hostile spouse/s.

Here is the link for their contact:
http://www.canadavisa.com/contact-canadian-immigration-office.html

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
O and also threaten him, that you are gonna take him to the court and make him pay and support kids for the rest of his life. People like these sometime require kick in the nuts to get them to comply...

People like him sometime think that if the other one is soft spoken and begging for help, they can do whatever they want. If your requests have failed, its time to go Monkey....

MJDcanada

Nov 21, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Sep 2010
AOR Received.
10 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
devilhimselff said:
O and also threaten him, that you are gonna take him to the court and make him pay and support kids for the rest of his life. People like these sometime require kick in the nuts to get them to comply...

People like him sometime think that if the other one is soft spoken and begging for help, they can do whatever they want. If your requests have failed, its time to go Monkey....
devilhimselff I wonder why u r giving yourself that name, u r such a nice guy, you made me luagh for the first day since I am in this trouble :))
thanks for your kind feelings and advice. I sent an email to the lawyers you mentioned, hope they can add something that can peace my mind
thanks again bro :)

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
MJDcanada said:
devilhimselff I wonder why u r giving yourself that name, u r such a nice guy, you made me luagh for the first day since I am in this trouble :))
thanks for your kind feelings and advice. I sent an email to the lawyers you mentioned, hope they can add something that can peace my mind
thanks again bro :)
You are welcome :) ...Be strong, good bad times come and go, this will fizzle out as well.

BEST OF LUCK.

MJDcanada

Nov 21, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Sep 2010