+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

divorce/legal separation details and documents

aradev

Aug 15, 2017
Hi all,

I have given my marital status as legally separated.

There was an option in the marital status which asked how did this relationship end: For this the only option available was divorce. (nothing like "awaiting divorce" was there as an option).
But actually, i am only awaiting divorce. The petition for mutual separation was given to the court on September 19th, 2017.
Therefore I gave this date as the date when the relationship ended.

I will explain this in the LOE.
But in the certificate upload session, I do not see any slot for uploading marriage certificate or document from court mentioning mutual separation petition.
Is this as expected? How to submit these documents?

Kindly help me here.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Hi
Hi all,

There was an option in the marital status which asked how did this relationship end: For this the only option available was divorce. (nothing like "awaiting divorce" was there as an option).
But actually, i am only awaiting divorce. The petition for mutual separation was given to the court on September 19th, 2017.

But in the certificate upload session, I do not see any slot for uploading marriage certificate or document from court mentioning mutual separation petition.

Kindly help me here.
Hi Aradev,

Did you get any help on this? How did you approached it?

I am also in similar situation. Big help if you can share your experience.

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
Hi all,

Kindly help me here.
Any updates please???