+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Divorce certificate

chandru15253

Jan 2, 2019
hi...
I received an ADR 2 days back asking for the final court ruling of divorce and custody agreement of my 2-year old kid. Unfortunately my case is still going on b4 court and would take an year or more to get a final decree.

At the time of submission, I uploaded an affidavit, LOE, and my lawyers statement mentioning the then scenario.

I have 3 months deadline to provide the divorce certificate and custody agreement-which I can’t adhere to.

Cud anyone share their valuable suggestions

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
Write a letter stating your position. The immigration authorities know it takes different time frames in different countries and especially for legal matters. State the truth and attach any latest legal correspondence. Keep your letter short and mention dates.

Reactions: chandru15253

chandru15253

Jan 2, 2019
Write a letter stating your position. The immigration authorities know it takes different time frames in different countries and especially for legal matters. State the truth and attach any latest legal correspondence. Keep your letter short and mention dates.
Thanks for the reply.. a quick question...wud it b wise to add my lawyer s affidavit too stating the situation of case

chandru15253

Jan 2, 2019
hi reyansh, it really worked out and i got my COPR as well.

I submitted an Affidavit stating the entire story of my divorce process also adding that my wife wont be accompanying me.

also an affidavit from my lawyer and the papers from the court as well.

thats was all