+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Divorce After CSQ

sam222

Nov 11, 2013
I am the principal applicant, and I've got Quebec CSQ's On Tuesday 5 November 2013 for me, my wife and my son (10 years), I am supposed to begin the federal procedures to obtain the permanent residence, but unfortunately I am about to divorce my wife very very soon due to major problems in our life.

Now I am very afraid from losing my immigration because of this coming change in my marital status, specially that it's written in my CSQ that the number of persons: 3.

Please, advise me in how I can proceed to maintain my immigration;

Do I send to BIQ to inform them before proceeding in federal steps? what are their expected replies?

Do I make the final divorce and I attach the divorce certificate with PR application only for myself (as she has the guardianship of our son) ??

Do I send PR applications now for all of us, then I make the final divorce, then I present the divorce certificate at the time of the medical check ??

N.B.: I got code 130 - treat with priority on my CSQ because of my domain of specialty.

Please Please advise me urgently, I am truly appreciating your prompt reply.

Gaurav_OT

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012- CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
18-04-2012
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012
Interview........
June, 05/ 2013-RPRF request & paid, In process on July 29, 2013
Passport Req..
September 24/2013
VISA ISSUED...
October/23/2013 received pp from cpp-o
LANDED..........
October/26/2013 at Carway Border
Hi Sam,

I think you should inform the CSQ ppl that you are separating or getting divorced. It would not have any adverse effect on your application. and whenever you are applying for federal apply for yourself..you dont need to apply for your ex-wife or son.

sam222

Nov 11, 2013
Thank you for your answer, but first please explain to me what is ppl, and what are the coming steps.

Gaurav_OT

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012- CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
18-04-2012
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
September 24/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Email CSQ...the immigration office..their immigration office...

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
sam222 said:
I am the principal applicant, and I've got Quebec CSQ's On Tuesday 5 November 2013 for me, my wife and my son (10 years), I am supposed to begin the federal procedures to obtain the permanent residence, but unfortunately I am about to divorce my wife very very soon due to major problems in our life.

Now I am very afraid from losing my immigration because of this coming change in my marital status, specially that it's written in my CSQ that the number of persons: 3.

Please, advise me in how I can proceed to maintain my immigration;

Do I send to BIQ to inform them before proceeding in federal steps? what are their expected replies?

Do I make the final divorce and I attach the divorce certificate with PR application only for myself (as she has the guardianship of our son) ??

Do I send PR applications now for all of us, then I make the final divorce, then I present the divorce certificate at the time of the medical check ??

N.B.: I got code 130 - treat with priority on my CSQ because of my domain of specialty.

Please Please advise me urgently, I am truly appreciating your prompt reply.
Check your immigration lawyer carefully pls. I personally know a case where the man wants to immigrate with his second wife to canada but his file got refuse because he cant submit the paper proving that his responsibility with his child (with the ex) on time. Note that canada is very strick when it comes to children. (Like VERY).

Since ur child isnt accompany you, his name is still need to be on file and so as your ex wife.

Good luck.

sam222

Nov 11, 2013
Thank you for this valued advice as I didn't think about it before, but now my question is what is the paper proving my responsibility with my son? how to make it? Please explain with more details, thanks again.

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
sam222 said:
Thank you for this valued advice as I didn't think about it before, but now my question is what is the paper proving my responsibility with my son? how to make it? Please explain with more details, thanks again.
I dont knoe. Sorry :(

sam222

Nov 11, 2013
I am the principal applicant, and I've got Quebec CSQ's On Tuesday 5 November 2013 for me, my wife and my son (10 years), I am supposed to begin the federal procedures to obtain the permanent residence, but unfortunately I am about to divorce my wife very very soon due to major problems in our life.Now I am very afraid from losing my immigration because of this coming change in my marital status, specially that it's written in my CSQ that the number of persons: 3.Please, advise me in how I can proceed to maintain my immigration;Do I send to BIQ to inform them before proceeding in federal steps? what are their expected replies?Do I make the final divorce and I attach the divorce certificate with PR application only for myself (as she has the guardianship of our son) ??Do I send PR applications now for all of us, then I make the final divorce, then I present the divorce certificate at the time of the medical check ??N.B.: I got code 130 - treat with priority on my CSQ because of my domain of specialty. Please Please advise me urgently, I am truly appreciating your prompt reply.

Gaurav_OT

Apr 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2012- CIO Sydney
Nomination.....
18-04-2012
AOR Received.
29-06-2012
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
13-07-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
September 24/2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sam222 said:
I am the principal applicant, and I've got Quebec CSQ's On Tuesday 5 November 2013 for me, my wife and my son (10 years), I am supposed to begin the federal procedures to obtain the permanent residence, but unfortunately I am about to divorce my wife very very soon due to major problems in our life.Now I am very afraid from losing my immigration because of this coming change in my marital status, specially that it's written in my CSQ that the number of persons: 3.Please, advise me in how I can proceed to maintain my immigration;Do I send to BIQ to inform them before proceeding in federal steps? what are their expected replies?Do I make the final divorce and I attach the divorce certificate with PR application only for myself (as she has the guardianship of our son) ??Do I send PR applications now for all of us, then I make the final divorce, then I present the divorce certificate at the time of the medical check ??N.B.: I got code 130 - treat with priority on my CSQ because of my domain of specialty. Please Please advise me urgently, I am truly appreciating your prompt reply.
Bro why dont you call cic call center and ask them...ask CSQ ppl also and see what they say..i dont think so it will have any adverse effect on your application as you are the principal applicant...