+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance learning from NMIMS

mansiib

Jul 6, 2015
Hello I have done Distance learning course in post graduate diploma in he from NMIMS.
Is this recognized by WES?
Has anyone credentials got approved by WES for NMIMS distance learning courses..pls help

shivi_123

Apr 3, 2018
Hello I have done Distance learning course in post graduate diploma in he from NMIMS.
Has anyone credentials got approved by WES for NMIMS distance learning courses..pls help
Hey I am also looking for the answer. Please let me know if you got the answer

shivi_123

Apr 3, 2018
Is it written on certificate that the degree is through distance. Share the snapshot of the certificate.

kaushikwavhal

Nov 11, 2016
I recently received a ECA evaluation for 1 year distance diploma course of NMIMS. It is a valid degree which WES provided equivalence of a Canadian post graduate diploma.

Feb 15, 2021
I recently received a ECA evaluation for 1 year distance diploma course of NMIMS. It is a valid degree which WES provided equivalence of a Canadian post graduate diploma.
Hello I am also planning to do a 1 yr Diploma from NMIMS for Operations management. Has Ur diploma been credited as 1 yr by WES? Can you help me with the assessment pls. Looking forward for your response

May 8, 2021
Hi everyone,
Hope you all are safe & taking care of your loved ones

Today, I have got my ECA report from IQAS for my PGDM Degree. If anyone has done his/her PGDM (Distance) in Financial Management from NMIMS then you can consider my result. They are considering it as a 1 year Diploma not master's which was heartbreaking for me and I can't help it out but, if anyone could seek some guidance from this then I would be lucky to help.

Also, I would like to thank Mr. Danish Haseen (Admin of "IQAS Daily Limit Solutions" page) for all his videos and guidance to take me through this process. Thanks buddy. May God bless you.

At last, I am thinking to go for another assessment for my PGDM degree. Any leads about which body should I choose now which can give me master's equivalency.
(FYI: I downloaded my report through fluctuation tool)

Take care everyone.

Reactions: Rohitsingh23

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
Hi everyone,
Hope you all are safe & taking care of your loved ones

Today, I have got my ECA report from IQAS for my PGDM Degree. If anyone has done his/her PGDM (Distance) in Financial Management from NMIMS then you can consider my result. They are considering it as a 1 year Diploma not master's which was heartbreaking for me and I can't help it out but, if anyone could seek some guidance from this then I would be lucky to help.

Also, I would like to thank Mr. Danish Haseen (Admin of "IQAS Daily Limit Solutions" page) for all his videos and guidance to take me through this process. Thanks buddy. May God bless you.

At last, I am thinking to go for another assessment for my PGDM degree. Any leads about which body should I choose now which can give me master's equivalency.
(FYI: I downloaded my report through fluctuation tool)

Take care everyone.
Hey can you please share your experience with the 2 year distance program. I was planning to do the same in order to boost my points in CRS.
Also, Why didn't you send your application to WES?