+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance learning and Re evaluation of Points

mohammedmg

May 12, 2008
I need your help in this issue.please reply

I first would like to thank you on advance for your response.

I live in Saudi Arabia and I am working in Pharmaceutical Company.
my wife lives in Saudi Arabia and she completed her secondary school in Saudi Arabia, then she is planning to complete two year diploma in one university located in other country (Yemen), I mean she is going to get diploma (two year) and not bacholrie and that will be by distance learning .university is accredited from ministry of higher education in Yemen country.

I would appreciate if you tell me about her certificate, is it going to be scored once she receive it or not.

I have submit the file to Canadian embassy with following points

Education 20
Age 10
Experience 21
Language 16
Adaptability (wife).....

I considered when I prepared the file that my score in English is 16.

My question:

Re evaluation for my pass score in Canadian immigration once my wife gets her certificate after one year and half (graduation for her) are possible or not. I mean; will it be acceptable to get 12 points in English instead of 16 because the 4 points will be compensated from wife certificate

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
How did you calculate your 16 score for English language? Out of total (24), 8 are for french and remaining 16 are for English.

mohammedmg

May 12, 2008
Thank you for your responce

16 for english,that mean band 7 for all cabibilities+ idont have frensh language.that is why i feel it is diffecult which gave me push to find four marks from adabtability factor,(my wife has been starting her course ssince 2 month and supposed to complete after 16 month.
are they going to accept this change or are they are going to ask me to score in english 7 in each as i have submitted.

also the same for frensh ,is it acceptable to study frensh in order to maximize my score from it or not.

best regards