+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance Education

Safaa P M

May 30, 2021
QATAR
I have completed distance BBA and now am doing my distance MBA. will there be any problems with this distance Education? will my MBA be considered or scores be reduced?

TIA

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
I have completed distance BBA and now am doing my distance MBA. will there be any problems with this distance Education? will my MBA be considered or scores be reduced?

TIA
Depends on the country where these credentials are obtained and the semester courses which each degree had in your country. If it's not comparable to that of Canada then it'll be evaluated as Post graduate diploma. 80% and above MBA's are not evaluated as USA's and Canada's masters. Regarding the distance method then it still differs.

xxyzca

May 5, 2024
Depends on the country where these credentials are obtained and the semester courses which each degree had in your country. If it's not comparable to that of Canada then it'll be evaluated as Post graduate diploma. 80% and above MBA's are not evaluated as USA's and Canada's masters. Regarding the distance method then it still differs.
Hi dankboi, I am planning to study MBA in Malaysia university name UTeM by distance education, will that be evaluated by wes in your experience? the purpose immigration to Canada. note that the total number of credits that will be studied is 40 as stated on the website.