+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance Education valid for quebec immigration ?

saanjac

Feb 21, 2013
Hi All,
Please let me know the eligibility of Quebec Migration with MBA Information System Management (through Distance education from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore India).

Thanks,
Jacob

priya.negaban

Sep 21, 2014
Hi Satya,
Did you get points for MBA distance education or ?

I'm planning to apply for WES and wanted to check if MBA distance education from Annamalai will get points.

NG3

Nov 4, 2014
I did 3 years bachelor degree(BCA) in sikkim manipal university distance education. Now planning to do masters in canada. Sone universities not accepting 3 years degree. What should i do to for masters. Planning to work in IT in canada

ssbsmile

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please refer the given link of Canada court

http://decisions.fca-caf.gc.ca/en/2011/2011fca40/2011fca40.html

According to this link you have to show 15 hours classes in week to prove Full time equivalent study.

ravinder86

Oct 13, 2015
hi,

I have done Bachelor of Science in Information Technology(Bsc. IT) from punjab technical university under distance education after 3 years of computer years of diploma in computer engineering (Full time). I'm also having 7 years of experience in same field. Can any one help me..? is this valid or not in quebec immigration.

Also help me to calculate the points.

canada570

Dec 28, 2015
saanjac said:
Hi All,
Please let me know the eligibility of Quebec Migration with MBA Information System Management (through Distance education from Bharathiar University, Coimbatore India).

Thanks,
Jacob
Hi Saanjac,

Are you done with your WES evaluation. Was your MBA from Bharathiar university recognized by WES as equivalent to Canada Masters?

Mehul Patel

Mar 1, 2016
Hello friends !
I'm very much confuse on Distance education.
I did Master in computer science from IGNOU University in 2006 and Master in Business Administration in 2012 with the same university. Now I'm planning to forward my document. but some of my friends told me that distance education will not gets any points from academic qualification. Is it true ? I have 9 years experience in industry and 7 years experience in academic line so please guide me.
are there any friends who got csq with distance education degree ? .
lets share experience .
[/quote]

sthapa123

Jul 16, 2016
satya said:
thank yoou visaexpert and mayankpandya
now I 'm in safe side and going to apply within few days
Dear Satya Ji,

I am also from Nepal. I did my bachelors from Sikkim Manipal Unversity - Directorate of Distance Education in 2014. I am thinking of applying for Quebec immigration. I need your help on this. Would my bachelors degree be counted towards for application since it is distance education but done in full study mode?

sanysaran

Aug 28, 2017
Is there anyone who got a positive wes report for Bharathiar university pgdbm - distance education. Please let me know