+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Distance education details into education history

CanadaPR2018

Mar 13, 2018
hello friends

I have done my bachelors through distance learning and got the ECA from WES. However, when I go into the field of study only Full time or Part time options are given. Is it correct that I need to select the Part time for the distance learning course?

Any thoughts?

raddy1

Apr 1, 2018
Got it. Spoke to one lawyer and he says this does not make any impact on points. On another note, did you add Work experience. in your experience do you have multiple positions in the same company under same NOC code. is so did you break it down or just added your latest Position in the EE Work History section.

CanadaPR2018

Mar 13, 2018
Got it. Spoke to one lawyer and he says this does not make any impact on points. On another note, did you add Work experience. in your experience do you have multiple positions in the same company under same NOC code. is so did you break it down or just added your latest Position in the EE Work History section.
Yes, I did hold various positions in the same company. The answers are Yes and No. My current and previous jobs were falling under the same NOC like for the ones which I had applied now. However, the jobs in my early part of my career were not falling in current NOC. This makes sense correct. So my earlier jobs were of different NOC and I believe this should not be a problem,

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,
I have completed Post graduate diploma in Business administration (Customer relationship management) via distance learning and IQAS recognized that degree as Two-year graduate diploma program.
can you please advise what i have to give in the field of study column for this degree while applying for Express Entry?

Jul 25, 2018
Yes, I did hold various positions in the same company. The answers are Yes and No. My current and previous jobs were falling under the same NOC like for the ones which I had applied now. However, the jobs in my early part of my career were not falling in current NOC. This makes sense correct. So my earlier jobs were of different NOC and I believe this should not be a problem,
Hi,
I have completed Post graduate diploma in Business administration (Customer relationship management) via distance learning and IQAS recognized that degree as Two-year graduate diploma program.
can you please advise what i have to give in the field of study column for this degree while applying for Express Entry?

tristam15

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi,
Can you tell us which university it was from? So that it can help us.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi I had completed my MBA from Amity university via distance mode(2 years) and got masters equivalency from IQAS. Now while updating the details in education there is a section asking whether my study is part time or full time? Looking forward to have answers from experts/seniors.