+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Discuss issues regarding application after getting OOPNP letter of Interest

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

People who already got OOPNP letter of interest and who are thinking to apply please discuss your doubts here.

Thanks.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone please reply me on few issue that I have regarding OOPNP application:

1) regarding proof of funds: If you are already in Canada then proof of funds can be 6 months bank statement with final above LICO funds. So If I show balance in my statement in Chequing is fine or it is mandatory that balance should be in savings account?

2) Also do we need to send original ECA, IELTS and birth certificate or copy is good? As they have mentioned copy of ECA report, copy of IELTS score and copy of Birth certificate so just want to confirm.

3) Also do we have to send notarized true copy of our degree certificate according to checklist?

4) what kind of reasons people are giving for ties in Ontario other than relatives and employment ion Ontario. Any other reason people are thinking please let me know as these 2 reason are not applicable for my situation.
Thanks.

mnhasan621

Feb 19, 2015
I have few concerns, experts please help.

1) Is it mandatory to show the POF for CEC applicants? I am on PGWP and have a full time permanent job in Albetra which I have been doing for almost 1.5 years. Still do I need to show POF?

2) I already applied for AINP, can I apply for OONP? or there is any restrictions, since I applied for another provincial nominee?

Thanks for your response.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also to add one more thing. I am not having any work experience in foreign country. Still after making new profile where I showed balance available $12000. Now in EE profile it shows me I met criteria for CEC and FSW both. Eventhough I have 0 points for foreign work experience so is this some issue?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mnhasan621 said:

1) Is it mandatory to show the POF for CEC applicants? I am on PGWP and have a full time permanent job in Albetra which I have been doing for almost 1.5 years. Still do I need to show POF?

2) I already applied for AINP, can I apply for OONP? or there is any restrictions, since I applied for another provincial nominee?

as per my understanding you can not apply for both.
also if you have ongoing job then you can show your 6 months pay stub and your work contracts as pof according to their website.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
as per my understanding you can not apply for both.
also if you have ongoing job then you can show your 6 months pay stub and your work contracts as pof according to their website.

Hi,

I am quoting from OOPNP website:

Note: You do not have to show you have these funds if you have a valid offer of arranged employment in Ontario and you are currently working or authorized to work in Ontario.

from this link please refer: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_APPLY.html#display

Azoba

Apr 10, 2015
mnhasan621 said:

My understanding is you can apply for as many PNP's as you like... But you can only accept ONE.

So, let's say you apply for both OOPNP and AINP and get nominated by both, you have to choose ONE to apply under... Kinda like applying for Universities... You may be accepted in 30 of them, but can only attend ONE at a time. So, as long as you have the application $$$$, go for it!!!

Quote from the Letter of Interest:

"It is possible to be nominated by more than one province or territory, but you may only accept one nomination."

cheers!

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
Ontario PNP requires the work letter to have information about "any period of extended leave (i.e., 1 month or more)". I already have a work letter that complies with the requirement of FSW last year, which does not require you to state period of extended leave.

Is the information about "period of extended leave" mandatory? I do not think I can get another work letter.

AB3087

Star Member
May 11, 2015
I have paid internship certificate from my institute.. But they donot provide us the job responsibilities. It is ok if i attach that certificate or need the duties part also. I did it 4 years back.

wsdlk

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
Can anyone please reply me on few issue that I have regarding OOPNP application:

1) regarding proof of funds: If you are already in Canada then proof of funds can be 6 months bank statement with final above LICO funds. So If I show balance in my statement in Chequing is fine or it is mandatory that balance should be in savings account?

2) Also do we need to send original ECA, IELTS and birth certificate or copy is good? As they have mentioned copy of ECA report, copy of IELTS score and copy of Birth certificate so just want to confirm.

3) Also do we have to send notarized true copy of our degree certificate according to checklist?

4) what kind of reasons people are giving for ties in Ontario other than relatives and employment ion Ontario. Any other reason people are thinking please let me know as these 2 reason are not applicable for my situation.
Thanks.
They request the original ielts result on their website.
Please provide original language test results from either IELTS (General Training Test only), CELPIP (General Test only), or TEF to demonstrate official language proficiency equivalent to the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 or above for each language competency in either English or French. These tests need to be taken within 24 months of application submission to ensure the results are valid at the time of permanent residence processing.

Any clarification?

velveteen

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-15-2015
AOR Received.
11-15-2015
ntwkengg said:

Thanks.
1) I think having available funds is key, whether in chequing or saving shouldn't matter. Also you know the funds shouldn't have appeared all of a sudden. As long as a you have a constant influx and outflux, it should work.

2) From OONP Application guide: "Please provide copies of language test results from either IELTS (General Training
Test only), CELPIP (General Test only), or TEF. "
"If you have a foreign degree, submit a copy of the ECA"
So, copies are fine, I guess.
3) don't know- haven't seen the checklist.
4) There are several things mentioned in the App. guide for proving ties:

"You may also provide evidence of your ties to Ontario.
Ties to Ontario can include but are not limited to, the following:
Employment in Ontario;
 Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in Ontario;
 Volunteer work in Ontario;
 Lease agreements for a residence in Ontario or property ownership;
 Professional networks and affiliations;
 Family ties;
 Social connections or personal relationships; and/or
 Previous visits to Ontario."
Hope this helps!