+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Discrepancy in the total number of days for submitting profile

Nishat123

Feb 19, 2020
Hi,

I received my ITA on 19th February.
Ideally I should be having 28 days left for my profile to be submitted. But in cic application it’s suddenly showing 58 days left.
I checked two days back and it was showing 31 days which was expected. But I am not sure where did 58 days come from ? Any one else experienced the same ?

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Hi,

I received my ITA on 19th February.
Ideally I should be having 28 days left for my profile to be submitted. But in cic application it’s suddenly showing 58 days left.
I checked two days back and it was showing 31 days which was expected. But I am not sure where did 58 days come from ? Any one else experienced the same ?
I just saw this post. Same thing happened to me and was wondering whether something went wrong in the system.

Anyhow, were you able to gather all the required documents ? I'm having a real hard time collecting everything because most offices are closed here :(

Nishat123

Feb 19, 2020
I just saw this post. Same thing happened to me and was wondering whether something went wrong in the system.

Anyhow, were you able to gather all the required documents ? I'm having a real hard time collecting everything because most offices are closed here :(

hey,
Luckily I got most of my documents on time. I am still waiting for one to arrive. However I wanted to get my biometrics done( I have been staying in Canada for the one last year ) cause a few people said it would be required.
no we have been given an extra of 30 days to gather our documents because of the pandemic. I checked with other people as well.

Reactions: ash_diaz