+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disappointed due to lot of refusals

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
I don’t think the Cic refused you because of ielts score , ielts score mostly matter for getting admission once you have your admission lettter with satisfactory ielts score embassy doesn’t have any issue , when they refuse you they must provide a letter of explanation why they refused you , so look over that .

Alien_walkingalone

Jul 9, 2015
As per the date you mentioned, your IELTS scores are valid till 2020. I am not sure why VO didn't accept it. Are you sure your IELTS copy was submitted with your visa application. Next time do not submit PTE. Only IELTS is sufficient.
He must have issued a letter of refusal where clearly mentioned why they refused. He must check that if he has or his agent .

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
This is my first refusal - Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
The second refusal - you donot provided satisfactory evidence of your english language proficiency and purpose of visit these two reasons

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
Thus is caips notes ——the applicant is 23 yr old and married since 2016. I am not acessing b/fs of marriage at this point of time .
The applicant has submitted pte scores as an evidence - not reliable as the scores cannot not be verified. Satisfactory evidence of languageproficiency has not been provided- application refused

Baha.A.T

Star Member
May 18, 2018
the applicant is 23 yr old and married since 2016. I am not acessing b/fs of marriage at this point of time .
The applicant has submitted pte scores as an evidence - not reliable as the scores cannot not be verified. Satisfactory evidence of language proficiency has not been provided- application refused
people here are right, you should not provide a PTE score because according to the Visa officer's notes you posted, PTE scores are unreliable, therefore unacceptable
furthermore, these notes clearly states that the Visa officer did not go through your marriage status " AT THIS TIME" which he did not have to because he/she was going to refuse your application anyway( because of PTE)
therefore when you apply next time make sure you provide them with a strong evidence of marriage status ( marriage certificate...etc) also use this point to your advantage ( explain in your SOP letter that you have a wife in you home country and that you will need to go back home once your studies are concluded because of that.) this may increase your chances in getting the visa along with a GENUINE letter from your employer stating that you'll have a job to go back to once you're done studying)

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
people here are right, you should not provide a PTE score because according to the Visa officer's notes you posted, PTE scores are unreliable, therefore unacceptable
furthermore, these notes clearly states that the Visa officer did not go through your marriage status " AT THIS TIME" which he did not have to because he/she was going to refuse your application anyway( because of PTE)
therefore when you apply next time make sure you provide them with a strong evidence of marriage status ( marriage certificate...etc) also use this point to your advantage ( explain in your SOP letter that you have a wife in you home country and that you will need to go back home once your studies are concluded because of that.) this may increase your chances in getting the visa along with a GENUINE letter from your employer stating that you'll have a job to go back to once you're done studying)
Youbare right

ishmeen

Jul 28, 2017
U know what i am graduated in fashion design so in canada these programs are limited and undergraduate mostly soo as i am already graduated so my consultant adviced me to take MBA