+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Disabled Canadians in Higher Education

mattramzzz

Jul 25, 2020
Disability Research and Immigration

In 1987, from the USA, I had to travel to Canada to undergo a craniotomy at UWO's University Hospital. I want to conduct research to determine if the same technology that I used to rehabilitate myself, cognitively, can help others to re-strengthen their cognitions.

From 1987 to 2002 or 2003, I struggled, quite miserably, not knowing what, exactly, was amiss; in 2003, I began using voice recognition software and re-strengthened my short-term-memory.

My intent is to help memory-compromised Canadians, instructing them as to how I rehabilitated myself, as they succeed in higher education. As I re-strengthened my own condition, I took a Master's degree and tutored 39-42 hours per week.

mattramzzz

Jul 25, 2020
Disability Research and Immigration

In 1987, from the USA, I had to travel to Canada to undergo a craniotomy at UWO's University Hospital. I want to conduct research to determine if the same technology that I used to rehabilitate myself, cognitively, can help others to re-strengthen their cognitions.

From 1987 to 2002 or 2003, I struggled, quite miserably, not knowing what, exactly, was amiss; in 2003, I began using voice recognition software and re-strengthened my short-term-memory.

My intent is to help memory-compromised Canadians, instructing them as to how I rehabilitated myself, as they succeed in higher education. As I re-strengthened my own condition, I took a Master's degree and tutored 39-42 hours per week.
I'd like to assist brain injured Canadians rehab and succeed, in higher ed and in life.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'd like to assist brain injured Canadians rehab and succeed, in higher ed and in life.
It's not very clear what you are asking. If you wish to immigrate to Canada and move here permanently, then you will need to qualify through one of Canada's econimic immigration streams like Express Entry. This is a points based program where those with the most points are selected. Right now, you need to have around 470+ points to be chosen. You can read more about this program in the link below. I would recommend that you calculate how many points you have to determine your chances of being selected.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html