+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Direct flights ban update - India to Canada

AalekhT

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
The flights are cancelled between Delhi to Vancouver till 15th August, For Delhi
to Toronto no updates. The flights are cancelled by Air Canada as of now and they are saying that they cancelled the flights due to operational reason.

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
I don't know what's wrong with them
Covid cases are also decreasing
Still they are extending the ban again and again.

Baileyjig14

Jan 14, 2021
Hi, Anyone booked from India to Canada via British Airways and connection in London Heathrow? I have my mum's flight for August 6th. Please advise if anyone has used this route lately and do we need to have a negative test from London as well? Thanks a lot!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi, Anyone booked from India to Canada via British Airways and connection in London Heathrow? I have my mum's flight for August 6th. Please advise if anyone has used this route lately and do we need to have a negative test from London as well? Thanks a lot!
Besides RT-PCR requirement, it's important to check with BA if PRs and Visitors are allowed to board their flight from India. I think on UK and Canadian citizens are allowed.

binnareyn

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Will you be able to get an RT PCR done at LHR? Please check two things with BA.
1. You may need a visa to exit LHR and do the mandatory RT-PCR test for Canada.
2. If you are travelling from India, are you allowed to transit at LHR?