+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Dilemma of wife :P

smhamza

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Guys. While talking to one of other members it just dawned on me that I get HUGE improvement if I don't include my wife in the picture. This means that I write in my EE profile that I would not take my wife with me. I have two questions here:

1. Can I still submit her ECA and IELTS?
2. Will I get score for her ECA and IELTS?
3. Eventually, how would I take her to Canada? (I am currently at pool with 457 and don't know about mechanics ONCE one gets selected. Your guidance will be appreciated.

Tousif_27

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
1) NO
2) NO
3) Taking the spousal visa route once you land alone in Canada and meeting the requirements.

I'd personally suggest to either have a strong reason for spouse non accompanying or take her along else your file will be stuck for ages

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Guys. While talking to one of other members it just dawned on me that I get HUGE improvement if I don't include my wife in the picture. This means that I write in my EE profile that I would not take my wife with me. I have two questions here:

1. Can I still submit her ECA and IELTS?
2. Will I get score for her ECA and IELTS?
3. Eventually, how would I take her to Canada? (I am currently at pool with 457 and don't know about mechanics ONCE one gets selected. Your guidance will be appreciated.
This could result in you and your spouse being separated for a year or more. Do you really want that?