+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Digital photograph for application

Aug 12, 2022
Hello, does anyone know how to send a digital photograph for the application? The specifications state that it has to have the studio's name and address on the back of the photographs, so should we scan the front and back of the photograph? Or should I ask the studio to give me a digital photograph and just send that? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

alyhas

Star Member
Feb 17, 2022
TBS
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
02-01-2023
AOR Received.
04-04-2023
Med's Request
waiting..
Interview........
waiting..
Are you sponsored by a SAH or G5?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello, does anyone know how to send a digital photograph for the application? The specifications state that it has to have the studio's name and address on the back of the photographs, so should we scan the front and back of the photograph? Or should I ask the studio to give me a digital photograph and just send that? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
scan both sides if you are doing online application

Meplusyou

Aug 7, 2022
Hi, so this happened to me yesterday, the right way around it is to ask the photo studio to either send you the digital copy to your email (easy option) or put in your USB drive.
That's the only way to go around it