+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Digital Photo

Apr 15, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have submitted my application and received the AoR on April 11. However, I have uploaded a digital photo that may not satisfy the requirements (face is smaller/farther than required :eek:). What should I do? Is it a good idea to send a SCE with a better photo?

Cheers..

my_yute

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
OnceIWas7YearsOld said:
Hi everyone,

I have submitted my application and received the AoR on April 11. However, I have uploaded a digital photo that may not satisfy the requirements (face is smaller/farther than required :eek:). What should I do? Is it a good idea to send a SCE with a better photo?

Cheers..
You don't need to send a CSE. CIC will request the correct photo when finalizing your approved application.

This a copy from CIC website:

At this time, the electronic photos uploaded by applicants cannot be used for the permanent residence card; therefore, CIC will not reject an application as incomplete if the photos submitted do not comply with CIC’s prescribed photo specifications.
The ‘Passport Request’ letter, therefore, includes a request for hard copy photos. Applicants are instructed to mail these photos to CIC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/final.asp

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Hi everyone,

Cheers..
Hi,
Was that fine? I have the same issue.