+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Digital photo

Alona27

Apr 10, 2015
Hi people,

Do I need to take a digital photo from a camera or can I just scan from a hard copy? If scan is preferred do I need to scan also the back of it with photographer's stamp?

Thank you!

visaowl

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hahahahaha I cannot believe this question.

Why not just click a digital photograph and crop/manipulate it according to CIC standards.

Why would you scan a photograph and degrade its quality.

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Dont think of doing it at home dnt listen to anyone . Take a picture from professional photographer in a studio as they knw what dimensions are for Canada PR and secondly CIC will even ask u 2 color photographs with ur Biodata form and passport at the end of processi.e when they will ask for ur passport. So dnt try to make anypic at home ..

Go to studio , get 2 photographs accordingto Cic and tell the photographer to send u digital copy of same photograph with dimensions according to immigration to ur email address ..

Give me +1 for that ..

Alona27

Apr 10, 2015
Papajohns said:
Dont think of doing it at home dnt listen to anyone . Take a picture from professional photographer in a studio as they knw what dimensions are for Canada PR and secondly CIC will even ask u 2 color photographs with ur Biodata form and passport at the end of processi.e when they will ask for ur passport. So dnt try to make anypic at home ..

Go to studio , get 2 photographs accordingto Cic and tell the photographer to send u digital copy of same photograph with dimensions according to immigration to ur email address ..

Give me +1 for that ..
Here is your +1!!!))
Maybe you can help again? Forgot to attache T4 and already applied and payed the fees what to do?
Wait until they request it or go ahead and send them an email?
Please help!

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
Alona27 said:
Here is your +1!!!))
Maybe you can help again? Forgot to attache T4 and already applied and payed the fees what to do?
Wait until they request it or go ahead and send them an email?
Please help!
T4 not mandatory

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
T4's r not mandatory. They just wnt to confirm ur employment . Pay stubs or NOA can work the same . Its nt end of world . If they further wnt to confirm ur employment they can ask u for that later . Just my guess ..

visaowl

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Papajohns said:
T4's r not mandatory. They just wnt to confirm ur employment . Pay stubs or NOA can work the same . Its nt end of world . If they further wnt to confirm ur employment they can ask u for that later . Just my guess ..
T4 specifically mentions where one was employed, which is not on the NOA. Pay stubs can also work. Absolutely. What the poster is asking though is how can she amend the already submitted application. I think CIC would give you the correct answer in this regard.

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
visaowl said:
T4 specifically mentions where one was employed, which is not on the NOA. Pay stubs can also work. Absolutely. What the poster is asking though is how can she amend the already submitted application. I think CIC would give you the correct answer in this regard.

You letter from the job does not mention that? Still T4 is not mandatory.

I for example had 1 year closed work permit. Is there any other employer I could have worked? ;D ?
No

WISHLAD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Recently I got my digital photo done.

I noticed in the documents checklist that it mentions the file size should not be less than 60kB.

I checked the digital photo I got from the store saved in a CD and the size is 50kB. I have uploaded that photo for now.

Do you guys think I need to alter the size of the photo or go to the store and make the required changes?

AM198

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WISHLAD said:
Recently I got my digital photo done.

I noticed in the documents checklist that it mentions the file size should not be less than 60kB.

I checked the digital photo I got from the store saved in a CD and the size is 50kB. I have uploaded that photo for now.

Do you guys think I need to alter the size of the photo or go to the store and make the required changes?
I would follow their instructions to be on the safe side - unless you hear something to the contrary specifically from them.

junglee57

Oct 8, 2015
Hey folks,

Can we use the same photo for current passport? I have 2 hard copies left and was thinking maybe I can scan this and upload it.