+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Digital photo confusion

SHABAM

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does the photo I upload to my application (EE) is different in specification from photos I will send during PPR step?

Frame size
  • The final frame size of the photo must be at least 35mm x 45mm.
  • The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • The size of the head, from chin to crown, must be between 31mm and 36mm.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.

While I found this link about PR photo specification

• Taken by a commercial photographer.
  • 50 mm wide X 70 mm high (2 inches wide x 2- 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm (1- 1/4 inches) and 36 mm (1- 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head).
  • Clear, sharp and in focus.
  • Taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling).
  • Taken with uniform lighting and not show shadows, glare or flash reflections.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Does the photo I upload to my application (EE) is different in specification from photos I will send during PPR step? Yes

Frame size — to upload with application
  • The photographs must show a full front view of the head and tops of shoulders, with the face in the middle of the photograph.
  • Digital dimensions are often expressed in pixels or DPI (dots per inch). The physical dimensions in pixels must be at least 420 x 540.
I
While I found this link about PR photo specification — send with passport after PPR

• 50 mm wide X 70 mm high (2 inches wide x 2- 3/4 inches long) and sized so the height of the face measures between 31 mm (1- 1/4 inches) and 36 mm (1- 7/16 inches) from chin to crown of head (natural top of head).
    • Taken with a neutral facial expression (eyes open and clearly visible, mouth closed, no smiling).

Reactions: SHABAM

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Does the photo I upload to my application (EE) is different in specification from photos I will send during PPR step?

Frame size

While I found this link about PR photo specification

always stick to the information asked of you, don't send more, less or different.

Reactions: SHABAM