+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Difficulty of Citizenship application compared to PR application

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
But make sure to use the expired one you used in you PR application and not a different one as it will be returned back as incomplete.
What if an applicant never used that IELTS result during their PR process? So in that case, IRCC will never accept an IELTS results?!!

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What if an applicant never used that IELTS result during their PR process? So in that case, IRCC will never accept an IELTS results?!!
This, I cannot help with unfortunately. Hopefully other members can help out soon. If not, make a new thread asking this question.

s23srinivas

Jul 27, 2015
Refer to the following link:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=571&top=5
You can provide any one document to show that you meet the language requirement.
While applying for the PR most applicants would have used one of the above.

sk000

Jan 3, 2015
This, I cannot help with unfortunately. Hopefully other members can help out soon. If not, make a new thread asking this question.
Yeah i know its kinda confusing. Just trying to understand what will happen if this happens with someone.
Refer to the following link:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=571&top=5
You can provide any one document to show that you meet the language requirement.
While applying for the PR most applicants would have used one of the above.
That't right. "Most" of the the applicants would have used one of the three, definitely, otherwise you can't apply anyway. I am aware of those documents. I just wanted to know if someone ever came across this situation and what they did in this situation. Again, it's not a concern for me just curios to know.

Thanks to both of you.