+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

difficulty in finding exact NOC

reddyy212223

Apr 15, 2018
Hello Sir,

I am Kumar from India. I am facing difficulty in finding the exact NOC match for my job profile. Please do reply soon as it is very much needed by me right now. Thanks in Advance.

Professional Experience:

Company- Top MNC

Department- Global Markets Operations & Middle Office (Investment Banking Division)

Designation- Senior Team Member ( 2.4yrs of Experience till date )

Process Description- Asset Services & Corporate Actions

Responsibilities:

1. Ownership of full corporate actions event cycle including event verification , trading desk notification, sending instructions on Mandatory and Voluntary corporate action events , key date processing on Corporate Actions and calculating entitlements & Liabilities.

2. Resolving Counterparty claims due to manufactured claims and interest on open trades.

3. Mitigate any potential risks associated with daily handling of corporate action activity

4. Euro clear, DTCC Settlements and chasing failure trades for resolution.

5. Processing of all Voluntary Corporate action events for Proprietary/Stock Loan Clients.

6. Reconciliation of Cash/Stock breaks, control accounts, tax accounts and fee accounts Investigation and Resolution of traders and Stock loan clients queries on a timely basis

7. Daily Processing of Debt claims/CA events/Fixed income in an accurate, timely and Consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures.

Summary of Skills

1. 2.4yrs Experience in Corporate Actions and Asset servicing team of Bank of America Merrill Lynch.

2. Possess comprehensive knowledge of various Corporate action events (mandatory and Voluntary).

3. Knowledge of various finance management skills such as Accounting Standards and Principles, Cost Estimation, Balance Sheet Analysis, Assets management, Risk Management.

4. Good at formulating and implementing the Finance & Accounting Policies/Procedures & Statutory Enactments with the ability to relate theory with practice.

Educational Credentials

MBA(Masters in Finance) 2yrs University Course

Bachelors in Commerce, 3yrs University Course

Pashy24

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Hello Sir,

I am Kumar from India. I am facing difficulty in finding the exact NOC match for my job profile. Please do reply soon as it is very much needed by me right now. Thanks in Advance.

Professional Experience:

Company- Top MNC

Department- Global Markets Operations & Middle Office (Investment Banking Division)

Responsibilities:

1. Ownership of full corporate actions event cycle including event verification , trading desk notification, sending instructions on Mandatory and Voluntary corporate action events , key date processing on Corporate Actions and calculating entitlements & Liabilities.

2. Resolving Counterparty claims due to manufactured claims and interest on open trades.

3. Mitigate any potential risks associated with daily handling of corporate action activity

5. Processing of all Voluntary Corporate action events for Proprietary/Stock Loan Clients.

6. Reconciliation of Cash/Stock breaks, control accounts, tax accounts and fee accounts Investigation and Resolution of traders and Stock loan clients queries on a timely basis

7. Daily Processing of Debt claims/CA events/Fixed income in an accurate, timely and Consistent manner, in accordance with departmental procedures.

Summary of Skills

1. 2.4yrs Experience in Corporate Actions and Asset servicing team of Bank of America Merrill Lynch.

2. Possess comprehensive knowledge of various Corporate action events (mandatory and Voluntary).

3. Knowledge of various finance management skills such as Accounting Standards and Principles, Cost Estimation, Balance Sheet Analysis, Assets management, Risk Management.

4. Good at formulating and implementing the Finance & Accounting Policies/Procedures & Statutory Enactments with the ability to relate theory with practice.

Educational Credentials

Hi Kumar, did you use NOC 1112 for these job responsibilities? Have you got your COPR yet? Which NOC code did you use to apply? I have also done similar job duties at my previous organisation. Please help! Thanks much!

Dec 15, 2018
Hello Sir,

Professional Experience:

Company- Top MNC

Responsibilities:

Summary of Skills

Educational Credentials

Hello Kumar,

Kindly let me know if you have applied 1112 code for this roles and responsibility. I am also having same job duties in Corporate action and asset servicing.Appreciate if you can suggest me.